Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cactus's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    You're either losing internet connection or haven't portforwarded gunz. I'd say the last option cause you're using an internetcable (although you could check if it might be damaged or not fully connected.
    thats just reminded me of something, it was the main wire into my back of my modem, if you unscrew it, there should be a single prong thing This was bent on my one a few years ago and my internet was soo shit
    Spoiler!

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    You're either losing internet connection or haven't portforwarded gunz. I'd say the last option cause you're using an internetcable (although you could check if it might be damaged or not fully connected).
    How do I port forward GunZ??

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    thats just reminded me of something, it was the main wire into my back of my modem, if you unscrew it, there should be a single prong thing http://science.opposingviews.com/DM-...0&keep_ratio=1 This was bent on my one a few years ago and my internet was soo shit
    I'll try it thanks

Banned

Country
    Thanks

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cactus View Post
    thats just reminded me of something, it was the main wire into my back of my modem, if you unscrew it, there should be a single prong thing http://science.opposingviews.com/DM-...0&keep_ratio=1 This was bent on my one a few years ago and my internet was soo shit
    It is indeed crooked. What do I do if it is? This wire goes basically through my house..?

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    It is indeed crooked. What do I do if it is? This wire goes basically through my house..?
    Before calling anyone for that wire see if portforwarding helps. If it doesnt help explain your problem to your isp and inform them about the crooked cable.

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...ion-amp-How-to only use this link. The other option is very risky and should not be used these days. (It's like leaving your front door unlocked and open for burglars when you"re on a holiday.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    @Michi PM me TeamViewer when you see this message.
    If I don't respond within a few minutes I'm probably afk so we'll do it later.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Just please note that when I spike it happens when browsing online too, I get the 'internet disconnected' error in chrome and it's annoying as ****. And my spikes don't show on ping anymore as now I'm just going AE for a quick second then shortly returning like said above.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    had something like that before, the problem was in my browser so i had to close my inet when playing gunz

worth to try

Country
    Thanks
    Try resetting IE. Extra > internet options > advanced > should be a button there to set it back to how it was when it' s first installed.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information