Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Room Outline (I really don't know how to name this)

Suggestion description: I'm not sure if this was already suggested, but basically what is, is that rooms that are already in game will have for example a red outline (or anything else) And rooms that are not started yet, green for example, it will help when creating a room, as well as searching for one, since people don't tend to enter the 1 player rooms.

Goodness's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Well, it sounds good, but, does it makes any sense?
    When you join a gameroom you'll already see the "ENTER" button when a game is already started.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Goodness View Post
    Well, it sounds good, but, does it makes any sense?
    When you join a gameroom you'll already see the "ENTER" button when a game is already started.
    It tends to annoy people, as I said, people don't tend to enter 1 player rooms, because they think someone is afk in there

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    There is already a small icon that changes whenever someone starts the game but I don't really see how is that going to benefit for a better gameplay.
    I personally don't really care about that it's either someone being afk or the room will be started in less than 5 seconds.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Goodness's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah, isn't it a good suggestion to make a auto-kick function after 5 minutes afk?
    I mean, sometimes when i start fgunz i see alot rooms with a afk person.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Beside every icon for each game mode there is a sideways > that is covered in, that signifies that the game has started.

Originally Posted by Goodness View Post
    Yeah, isn't it a good suggestion to make a auto-kick function after 5 minutes afk?

This is already implemented. Players who are afk in-games will be kicked if their keyboard is not touched.
    Last edited by Zachary; 04-27-2015 at 02:44 AM.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Lauren View Post
    Beside every icon for each game mode there is a sideways > that is covered in, that signifies that the game has started.

This is already implemented. Players who are afk in-games will be kicked if their keyboard is not touched.
    However when you're afk inside the game-room (without the game having started yet) this does not add up.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    However when you're afk inside the game-room (without the game having started yet) this does not add up.
    this should be on a different thread. i agree with you though, and its kinda hard to see that little icon changing...would be nicer to either make it bigger or do what skilly suggested on the 1st post

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    I don't really see a problem with checking if someone is AFK or not - it takes about 10 seconds. 2 or 3 to join - 1 to realize nobody is there and 5 to leave.
    I don't see why there should be a change.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Lauren View Post
    I don't really see a problem with checking if someone is AFK or not - it takes about 10 seconds. 2 or 3 to join - 1 to realize nobody is there and 5 to leave.
    I don't see why there should be a change.
    change is good

Thread Information