Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    ^CBonobo^9 here.
    Since I've already brought publicity to this, I am apologizing to anyone involved for being stubborn and jumping to conclusions. My apology goes out specifically to my friend Olympics, for making an accusation that he used my account information to sabotage. These accusations do not even resemble Michael's character at all, in fact, and only came from stubborn confusion. My apologies also go to George and Dave, for making them waste their time over such a petty matter and not being understanding of their advice. This situation was resolved by talking to Olympics, who in reality, was just as confused as I was. He made no qualms about returning ownership of the clan to me, even after I had nearly slandered his reputation. I appreciate everyone who offered their input; I am thankful for my friends who took my side on this matter, and I am thankful of the others who tried to show me where I was wrong.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    it is ok my friend everyone makes mistake ..

4. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Bonobo (04-30-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Cute. Very cute.

Freestyler

Thanks
    it would be better if you make a video to show how sorry you are. here is a tip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u0EL_u4nvw

7. The following user said thank you to Godlike for this useful post:

Bonobo (04-30-2015)

Banned

Thanks
    i lol'd

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    Dont apologize George he is nothing.

Eeksdee's Avatar Best Asian Male Dora

Country
    Thanks

Thank you and credit ~ GeorgeGFX

Stuwadie's Avatar I Am Half Retarded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bonobo View Post
    ^CBonobo^9 here.
    Since I've already brought publicity to this, I am apologizing to anyone involved for being stubborn and jumping to conclusions. My apology goes out specifically to my friend Olympics, for making an accusation that he used my account information to sabotage. These accusations do not even resemble Michael's character at all, in fact, and only came from stubborn confusion. My apologies also go to George and Dave, for making them waste their time over such a petty matter and not being understanding of their advice. This situation was resolved by talking to Olympics, who in reality, was just as confused as I was. He made no qualms about returning ownership of the clan to me, even after I had nearly slandered his reputation. I appreciate everyone who offered their input; I am thankful for my friends who took my side on this matter, and I am thankful of the others who tried to show me where I was wrong.

to much text but

Eragon's Avatar No Fear

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Godlike View Post
    it would be better if you make a video to show how sorry you are. here is a tip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u0EL_u4nvw
    god its good to show to be better if he make video to show how sorry he are . Bonobo show them in video bro
    no fear
    [IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information