Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnys View Post
    the idea is to make this simple..not find alternative ways
    The alternative ways are simple, this idea is just showing how lazy people are.
    Does it really take that much time from your life to click about 5 times or ask them for their colours? No.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Lauren View Post
    The alternative ways are simple, this idea is just showing how lazy people are.
    Does it really take that much time from your life to click about 5 times or ask them for their colours? No.
    the active bar thingie on the bottom right isn't always showing all the people who are on. check how many people are on in "channels" and then see how many times you can scroll down and multiple that amount in 6.

and would you rather people have to write the colors every time they want to whisper the other person? thats getting annoying

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    the active bar thingie on the bottom right isn't always showing all the people who are on. check how many people are on in "channels" and then see how many times you can scroll down and multiple that amount in 6.

and would you rather people have to write the colors every time they want to whisper the other person? thats getting annoying
    It shows about everyone who is in that channel - Afk or not.
    If you think that writing colours in a whisper on an online game takes time and is annoying then you're just lazy.
    There is no problem with taking 20 seconds to whisper someone.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    It shows about everyone who is in that channel - Afk or not.
    If you think that writing colours in a whisper on an online game takes time and is annoying then you're just lazy.
    There is no problem with taking 20 seconds to whisper someone.
    my ign is ^8B^Fu^Gn^Fn^8y. wanna write that every time?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    my ign is ^8B^Fu^Gn^Fn^8y. wanna write that every time?
    Find you - Add you - Friends List - Whisper. Simple.
    You make it sound like this really hard thing to do, when in reality, it takes about 20 seconds throughout your entire life.
    Last edited by Zachary; 04-30-2015 at 03:01 PM.

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    You make it sound like this really hard thing to do, when in reality, it takes about 20 seconds throughout your entire life.
    my friend list is always full '-' and how do you suggest i do that ingame (addon to the original suggestion-also works ingame)

μ

Country
    Thanks
    finding them isn't as easy as u think. don't know about anyone else but my lobby scroll thing always ends up glitching

8. The following user said thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Eddie (05-01-2015)

Pharaoh's Avatar Creative Minds Speak

Thanks
    I second this. Finding their names in the lobby is hard,this will be very useful.

Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    I agree with this. and fully support this suggestion. I don't know how many times I've tried to add someone as a friend or to whisper them and I have to scroll down the lobby ( Usually to the bottom GG for me ) in order to do that, adding this feature. OH HEY THAT PERSON IS ON * right click, left click whisper* HEY MANG WUS GUUD. Props to you for this suggestion.

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shino View Post
    finding them isn't as easy as u think. don't know about anyone else but my lobby scroll thing always ends up glitching
    This. I don't support this suggestion only because it's thinking of a way to get around the problem without actually fixing the problem at hand. I say to just fix the glitchy scrolling instead. There have been times where like 250+ people were on, and the down arrow stopped working after like two clicks. Maybe to make things more efficient, consider adding a scroll bar instead that you can click and drag ? Easier to find names, and I doubt a scroll bar will really glitch like that.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information