Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Auto recording.

Suggestion description: Indeed, we already have auto recording, and it is very well put-together I must say. But why is it when let's say I start a room, it ends a 1 second replay and starts a whole new one? IMO it should start after the room has fully loaded, not start in process of the loading (when you see nothing but the tab in the middle of the room). Because of it starting in the middle of loading rooms then ending, I have a big variety of 5-10 or 'Can't open Replay' files. I'm surprised no one has grumbled about this before, unless they have and I didn't see (I only saw the one with a better replay style.) I've prepared some questions some may ask, as you may object to this because it's 'not that really much of an issue.'

Why don't you just record rooms yourself instead of relying on auto record?
    Because everytime I think I'm recording a room I'm really not, and when people need replays of let's say me hosting for an x reason, I have to say 'Oh I didn't record that round, sorry.'

Why don't you just delete the corrupted ones in-game/in your folder?
    Too much time wasted on doing that. And so far all of the replays I've viewed are just the game starting. ;-;

(Related to this question ^^^^) Why don't you just view the one after the corrupted one since it starts right after? I tried doing that and when I did it was another 3 second replay of the game starting.

Will this be fixed/edited in the next update/version? It's really irritating.
    Last edited by Michi; 05-05-2015 at 01:43 PM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    If you toggle your own recordings, it will interfere with the auto-recording system. There is no logic to it, it simply toggles at the start of a round, and toggles again at the end of a round.

I say toggle instead of start/stop because if its on, it'll turn off and if it's off, it'll turn on.
    Also you can just delete them instead of wasting my time to come up with new logic for what has essentially been a non-issue.

Thread Information