Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title:
    Whisper upgrades

Suggestion description:
    Don't you hate it when you're online minding your own business and then someone randomly starts whispering you but they have it blocked themselves?
    I want to keep my whisper on for when a friend starts whispering me but sometimes people ask you a question and you simply can't respond. Since they're often stupid they'll just assume you ignore them and spam your whisper section.

My solve: Don't let anyone be able to whisper if they got receiving whispers disabled themselves.

Suggestion two:
    This one has something to do with wishpers as well. Sometimes you're whispering two people at once and talking in game, right? Right.
    Now maybe it would be handy that when u write down /r in your chatbar and then push up to go to latest message instead of going to the ''ty'' you said to someone as a response to his ''ns'' it just goes to the previous guy/girl you whispered cause you put /r before pushing up.
    Last edited by Again; 05-07-2015 at 10:30 AM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Again for this useful post:

Bunny (05-07-2015), Corrupt (05-07-2015)

Jallen's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Or how about disable the message that says "Counterpart has rejected whispers" all together?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jallen View Post
    Or how about disable the message that says "Counterpart has rejected whispers" all together?
    Well for now, no, of course not.
    I would like to know whether someone is recieving my messages or not.
    but if this suggestion would get added we wouldn't need in anymore anyway.
    Again4FM

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Or just make an /afk command which can be used when someone is going to be afk.
    So if someone going to message that person then it will show a message like this for example;

/whisper Opeth(AFK): text

that might work instead of the first suggestion

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Well I always got my whisper disabled because i get flooded with people that either want to ''team'' with me or are begging for clan/coins. With your first suggestion you would actually also ''punish'' people that are trying to solve a problem that other's create. So in the end it wont be a solution at all.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Well I always got my whisper disabled because i get flooded with people that either want to ''team'' with me or are begging for clan/coins. With your first suggestion you would actually also ''punish'' people that are trying to solve a problem that other's create. So in the end it wont be a solution at all.
    Actually i'm not, why would you want to whisper someone if they can't reply to you.

What i meant is: someone who rejects whispers himself whispering others, not being able to get whispers back just sends them a message ''you got your whisper options disabled, turn it on to start whispering''. This way you can actually recieve a reply when u whisper but got it turned off and if you turn it off you still won't receive whisper... cause you got it disabled.

Pretty easy to understand, don't you think?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    So if someone going to message that person then it will show a message like this for example;

It's not about that. I'm talking about people asking you something, or just plain whispering you but you can't answer them cause they have their whisper disabled. So to stop this problem from happening make it so people who have their whisper disabled can't whisper themselves as well.
    Last edited by Again; 05-07-2015 at 05:57 PM.
    Again4FM

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    Actually i'm not, why would you want to whisper someone if they can't reply to you.

What i meant is: someone who rejects whispers himself whispering others, not being able to get whispers back just sends them a message ''you got your whisper options disabled, turn it on to start whispering''. This way you can actually recieve a reply when u whisper but got it turned off and if you turn it off you still won't receive whisper... cause you got it disabled.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about that. I'm talking about people asking you something, or just plain whispering you but you can't answer them cause they have their whisper disabled.
    oh sorry for misunderstanding then

Bunny's Avatar woof.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post

why have an afk command ingame? the point is that if you're afk 10 mins in game you get kicked

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about that. I'm talking about people asking you something, or just plain whispering you but you can't answer them cause they have their whisper disabled. So to stop this problem from happening make it so people who have their whisper disabled can't whisper themselves as well.
    I'd rather have a list that blocks whispers from certain users for that matter (which you can use the ignore list for I think, not sure though), cause when I turn whispers back on I almost instantly get flooded with begging and such. (Now I just keep my conversations in the gameroom chat or create a chatroom)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    I'd rather have a list that blocks whispers from certain users for that matter (which you can use the ignore list for I think, not sure though), cause when I turn whispers back on I almost instantly get flooded with begging and such. (Now I just keep my conversations in the gameroom chat or create a chatroom)
    Well then this wouldn't change a thing for you.
    Again4FM

Thread Information