Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    You're entitled to your opinion lol, but everyone else seems to like the idea. The fact you don't want them is why I implemented it as an option, so you don't have to see emojis if you hate them.
    You say everyone seems to like the idea? how come lol
    A small amount of people of the community liked the idea and don't forget that most of FGunZ players don't use the forums so you can't really rely on that

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    You say everyone seems to like the idea? how come lol
    A small amount of people of the community liked the idea and don't forget that most of FGunZ players don't use the forums so you can't really rely on that
    I'm basing how well it's being received on the comments, and there's only a few comments of people saying it's bad. Which is why it's optional in the first place. If you dont' wanna see it you don't have to, so what's the problem lol.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    I'm basing how well it's being received on the comments, and there's only a few comments of people saying it's bad. Which is why it's optional in the first place. If you dont' wanna see it you don't have to, so what's the problem lol.
    I have no problem lol, like I play GunZ anyway..

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    I have no problem lol, like I play GunZ anyway..
    I'm afraid I must respectfully ask why you thought it necessary to comment on if you didn't care whether it was implemented or not lol. I assume you don't if you don't play GunZ.
    Last edited by Jetman; 06-12-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information