Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    If only you could provide a quality screenshot rofl.
    I rather see only one set of emoji's, so either the forum ones or the "apple ones" (I know Whatsapp uses the same ones).
    How come you say that "you would rather see" one set being used only?
    I think that there should be more than 1 set, at least start a poll to see?
    It's unfair how you would get to decide or the other developers, wouldn't you want what the players think would be best?

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Lauren View Post
    It's unfair how you would get to decide or the other developers, wouldn't you want what the players think would be best?
    Just because he's a developer doesn't mean he doesn't have his own specifications too o.o, he's not saying 'do this' hence the word he used
    'I rather' meaning it's his opinion just like you have yours and I have mine.
    OT: I personally think forum, because they're clean and not so vibrant like they are on iPhone. Would give headaches if I saw the laughing emoji in GunZ.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Lauren View Post
    For starters I am not the biggest fan to add emoji's in the game in the first place.
    If we add them, would should we add a shitload of them? It doesn't really add anything to the forum, all it adds is unneeded MBs/KBs (cause I rather have a decent and clean client as adding random crap that would make Fgunz 1GB game for example).

Also what Will said, it is my opinion, never said we are going to do it my way
    Last edited by StephanM; 05-15-2015 at 02:23 AM.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    For starters I am not the biggest fan to add emoji's in the game in the first place.
    If we add them, would should we add a shitload of them? It doesn't really add anything to the forum, all it adds is unneeded MBs/KBs (cause I rather have a decent and clean client as adding random crap that would make Fgunz 1GB game for example).

Also what Will said, it is my opinion, never said we are going to do it my way
    Well, if people decide they want a clean & a ios set, they're very small. For 11 clean/ios emojis, you're talking maybe 300Kb the very most.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I personally just rather see the forum emoticons, best to stick to the same emoticons/smileys.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

6. The following 3 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

iAmCoffee (05-15-2015), Juriën (05-17-2015), Michi (05-16-2015)

Thanks
    your things look AWFUL, ihope theyre off by default or at least aren't triggered by normal smileys like :)

cause I rather have a decent and clean client as adding random crap that would make Fgunz 1GB game for example
    yeah... a 1 gb game... wouldn't that be just horrible...

when your game uses four times as much memory as the significantly more complex game cs:s, and two times more memory than the entire fgunz folder contains, your memory management issues are not with thirty-two by thirty-two pixel emojis, lol

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alexstrasza View Post
    your things look AWFUL, ihope theyre off by default or at least aren't triggered by normal smileys like

when your game uses four times as much memory as the significantly more complex game cs:s, and two times more memory than the entire fgunz folder contains, your memory management issues are not with thirty-two by thirty-two pixel emojis, lol
    Lol if peeps would read the previous posts, they'd see I coded it optional. Idk why people think I'd make something so changing to the game & not make it optional lol..

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    Personally I think it's dope to see these Emoji's added to the game, and it's a very creative thing to suggest for the future of FG.

10. The following user said thank you to Art for this useful post:

Jetman (05-16-2015)

Jallen's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Great job. Animated emojis coming next?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alexstrasza View Post
    your things look AWFUL, ihope theyre off by default or at least aren't triggered by normal smileys like

Oh maybe I should clarify myself, I was talking about the folder/files, not about the memory management (thats cause rip maiet coding).

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information