Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    i'll look into the event list and see if I can fix your idea on forum/ingame.
    means?

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by spice View Post
    means?
    Guess I misread your idea, I had something else in my mind for this.
    I'll leave it to Dave to be added I guess.

Edit: I agree with Taint, think this idea suits better with VIP but that would make it pointless cause VIP can see the timer + thread in the VIP section.
    Last edited by StephanM; 05-18-2015 at 06:44 PM.

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    ET's don't have a schedule for their events, they host spontaneously;
    with that being said, this can only apply to VIP events I guess
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Guess I misread your idea, I had something else in my mind for this.
    I'll leave it to Dave to be added I guess.

Edit: I agree with Taint, think this idea suits better with VIP but that would make it pointless cause VIP can see the timer + thread in the VIP section.
    Awbiosly VIP event will have a schedule but in insisting that event teamers show have their own hosting times or timings
    Understood?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ice View Post
    Awbiosly VIP event will have a schedule but in insisting that event teamers show have their own hosting times or timings
    Understood?
    Yeah i felt that you misread it.. okay sure see VIP's get those alerts or hints about events but normal players dont get them + yeah i agree with icefrog if our ET sort something out and make a TimeTable for Normal events then it could be very helpful for ET + players..

5. The following user said thank you to Paris for this useful post:

Lil Xàn (05-18-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Understood?
    I have no idea what this means.

OT; Yes we host whenever we're available. I don't see how making a timer would work because I just use gifcountdown.com which works perfectly fine.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post

OT; Yes we host whenever we're available. I don't see how making a timer would work because I just use gifcountdown.com which works perfectly fine.
    Remember last In-game VIP event ? You missed up the timer with 1 hour
    and you say it works perfectly fine ?

OT: Maybe a small box to that says If there's and event going on right now , and Event Team member have control over it Like Making it Green means there's an event in game , Red no event atm.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    Remember last In-game VIP event ? You missed up the timer with 1 hour
    and you say it works perfectly fine ?

OT: Maybe a small box to that says If there's and event going on right now , and Event Team member have control over it Like Making it Green means there's an event in game , Red no event atm.
    Totally agree with you..a small box or 2 small lights and ET will have control over it..

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post

This means there must be a fixed time periods of events which will be hosting in game it should have its timings updated in forums so we could join event perfectly.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    This means there must be a fixed time periods of events which will be hosting in game it should have its timings updated in forums so we could join event perfectly.
    im so sorry but holy **** stop typing you're hurting my head, i cant understand you at all and every single one of your posts made no sense, please think twice before you post and hurt someone's poor head like have a heart think before you post man holy shit
    Last edited by Taint; 05-18-2015 at 07:28 PM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Understood?
    Not quite sure I understand what you're saying but if you're asking if we have schedule or should have one;

No we dont have a schedule, we host whenever we feel like it. I hosted 3 events (LMS, RFLS, FTD) less than 2 hours ago and I picked the events one by one. I cant have a schedule on when to host, I have a life outside GunZ and I dont want any scenario to be like, "oh my friends just came over to my place, but I cant join them because I have a schedule that tells me to host in 20 minutes".

I also dont want to be forced to host something I "cant" host or something I'm just not particulary good at. Also some events requires more than one person to make it work. So I we would have to match our schedules? Idk. Anyways, terrible idea for regular events, and its already a thing for VIP events.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information