Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Well - I don't think it should be for VIP Events simply because VIP Events are threaded and usually include a countdown gif (as Michi said)
    For players who aren't a VIP but do have a forum account (regular members) I think that it would be beneficial towards them because they would be able to know when an Event is going on. It isn't that hard to think about the ideology behind "when"..

@Leon - I understand that you think that Events are randomly done but truth be told I bet if you look at the logs, they're mainly done every 3-5 hours... So I'm sure that the Hosters would not mind having to click a button to enable/disable a light or some sort of text that represents when an Event is taking place.

Also, like spice said - You're thinking about this way too much... It's just an idea.

2. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Paris (05-18-2015)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Should have changed the opacity button but that's how it would work I guess though they should be on the right side after the online status;

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

4. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Paris (05-18-2015), Zachary (05-18-2015)

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    That is nearly not the stuff that requires me to think.
    I just wrote what I think, maybe you're right. (about the reg events)
    But I still think it's hosted quite randomly.

The thing you can add is somekind of a 15-30 min advance "notice" that event is about to be hosted.
    (which'll the host will turn on & off if he wants to use)

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Lauren View Post
    Well - I don't think it should be for VIP Events simply because VIP Events are threaded and usually include a countdown gif (as Michi said)
    For players who aren't a VIP but do have a forum account (regular members) I think that it would be beneficial towards them because they would be able to know when an Event is going on. It isn't that hard to think about the ideology behind "when"..

@Leon - I understand that you think that Events are randomly done but truth be told I bet if you look at the logs, they're mainly done every 3-5 hours... So I'm sure that the Hosters would not mind having to click a button to enable/disable a light or some sort of text that represents when an Event is taking place.

Also, like spice said - You're thinking about this way too much... It's just an idea.
    she's sticking to the point and pointing out what we require here..as she said its really beneficial towards *Everyone* not only for VIP's..im thinking about Players not "regular members , VIP's".think in that way

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    That is nearly not the stuff that requires me to think.
    I just wrote what I think, maybe you're right. (about the reg events)
    But I still think it's hosted quite randomly.

The thing you can add is somekind of a 15-30 min advance "notice" that event is about to be hosted.
    Not everyone (decent players) are always online, they mostly browse the forums and I don't see why VIP's should have that option (only visible to them) if there's already specific section for them along with a countdown timer while the regular members don't have anything and adding On/Off buttons wouldn't hurt at all, would it?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Choropoppin View Post
    Should have changed the opacity button but that's how it would work I guess though they should be on the right side after the online status;
    http://i.imgur.com/h9Hq5Lj.png
    YEAH!! Thats it..just two little lights to be On And Off whenever the Event Starts and Ends Thank you soo much

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by León View Post
    And what if players who like to regularly participate in Events are not in-game and do not see this notice?
    There is a more likelihood of spice's idea being more beneficial towards players who are on the forum.

León's Avatar Are you insane like me?

Country
    Thanks
    And what if players who like to regularly participate in Events are not in-game and do not see this notice?
    There is a more likelihood of spice's idea being more beneficial towards players who are on the forum.
    I didn't mean in-game only. '-'

Country
    Thanks
    Yeah thats it..what if someone misses the notice..ET can spend 1 min to turn this indicator On or Off and it will be more beneficial!
    Benifits of this idea -
    1 - If the events is taking place players will be aware about it on forums.
    2 - after creating this indicator i think more players will come online.
    3 - after knowing that something like this is coded and being held on forums, more forum members will register.
    4 - more registered members = more players and community will get big

12. The following user said thank you to Paris for this useful post:

Zachary (05-18-2015)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ice View Post
    Awbiosly VIP event will have a schedule but in insisting that event teamers show have their own hosting times or timings
    Understood?
    Not quite sure I understand what you're saying but if you're asking if we have schedule or should have one;

No we dont have a schedule, we host whenever we feel like it. I hosted 3 events (LMS, RFLS, FTD) less than 2 hours ago and I picked the events one by one. I cant have a schedule on when to host, I have a life outside GunZ and I dont want any scenario to be like, "oh my friends just came over to my place, but I cant join them because I have a schedule that tells me to host in 20 minutes".

I also dont want to be forced to host something I "cant" host or something I'm just not particulary good at. Also some events requires more than one person to make it work. So I we would have to match our schedules? Idk. Anyways, terrible idea for regular events, and its already a thing for VIP events.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information