Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Not quite sure I understand what you're saying but if you're asking if we have schedule or should have one; No we dont have a schedule, we host whenever we feel like it. I hosted 3 events (LMS, RFLS, FTD) less than 2 hours ago and I picked the events one by one. I cant have a schedule on when to host, I have a life outside GunZ and I dont want any scenario to be like, "oh my friends just came over to my place, but I cant join them because I have a schedule that tells me to host in 20 minutes". I also dont want to be forced to host something I "cant" host or something I'm just not particulary good at. Also some events requires more than one person to make it work. So I we would have to match our schedules? Idk. Anyways, terrible idea for regular events, and its already a thing for VIP events.

????????????????? Who said you had to include which Event you're hosting.
    It's just a simple button to enable if an EVENT is going on.

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Not quite sure I understand what you're saying but if you're asking if we have schedule or should have one;

No we dont have a schedule, we host whenever we feel like it. I hosted 3 events (LMS, RFLS, FTD) less than 2 hours ago and I picked the events one by one. I cant have a schedule on when to host, I have a life outside GunZ and I dont want any scenario to be like, "oh my friends just came over to my place, but I cant join them because I have a schedule that tells me to host in 20 minutes".

I also dont want to be forced to host something I "cant" host or something I'm just not particulary good at. Also some events requires more than one person to make it work. So I we would have to match our schedules? Idk. Anyways, terrible idea for regular events, and its already a thing for VIP events.
    hey lin im not in this of creating a schedule or TimeTable for events after this explanation and i asked for it but now i understood where i was wrong..still WE are suggesting for that indicator STICK TO THE TOPIC GUYS

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Queen Lauren View Post
    ????????????????? Who said you had to include which Event you're hosting.
    It's just a simple button to enable if an EVENT is going on.
    He mentioned a schedule, that's what I responded to.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Well enabling a button on the forum before hosting the event couldn't hurt right? Like enable it 10 minutes before you start the event and it'l give people on the forum some time to finish things up and join the event channel (Doesn't require a scedule for the ET's). Only that should be enough for the normal events.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Or make it easier, let ET's post a message in the chatbox when their hosting.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Or make it easier, let ET's post a message in the chatbox when their hosting.
    See this idea is very easy to come in present and to take place on forums..it can be for long time on forums and it will be very very beneficial to everyone..trust me the indicator will really be great idea and you're talking about just to post in chat box..i say we are used to use chatbox..we will get something new feature on forums and it will also look forum beautiful it wont hurt to anyone just to code two lights

Country
    Thanks
    This coding by "Choropoppin" is actually what we want here!! this just should be easy and can be understood.. Green And Red.

Where is DAVE??
    Last edited by Paris; 05-18-2015 at 08:46 PM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by spice View Post
    This coding by "Choropoppin" is actually what we want here!! this just should be easy and can be understood.. Green And Red.
    http://i58.tinypic.com/iz0u4n.png
    Where is MIKE??
    That was a simple show-off though I will talk to Dave and make sure to make it a bit more neat for instance;
    - Mobile Chat - FGunZ Statistics - Event On/Off (either with text or the two buttons I posted earlier) so it's more understandable, we will see.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Choropoppin View Post
    That was a simple show-off though I will talk to Dave and make sure to make it a bit more neat for instance;
    - Mobile Chat - FGunZ Statistics - Event On/Off (either with text or the two buttons I posted earlier) so it's more understandable, we will see.
    Yeah have some talk with Dave you made it very easy and understandable..now its up to you guys whether you make it Just two lights or Text..i say two lights will be way better than text..text will consume space..those two Dot Lights will not take much..yeah Event On/Off can also work.. we can make On Green And Off Red!!

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    I can see how this can be beneficial and I get the point of it all. In my honest opinion, it's not really needed. If you want to see if there is an event going on just go in-game, it's not that hard. Turning on a button for the few members who actually check the forum regularly is just not something I see happening. Hell if you ask us if we're gonna host, we'll tell you *Unless you spam us* Also if it does get implemented, I feel like it wouldn't be used much, especially by me, just because I'm use to the way how I start hosting and finish up hosting. I feel like if I ever did turn the button on, I'd just forget about turning it off and leave it on until another staff member turns it off.

Good idea, not a fan though just because of those personal things.

11. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Linzor (05-19-2015)

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information