Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Let the /admin_wall enable <ZChat> and say whatever the host will say (this will also prevent them from spamming useless wall notices) just like for when someone wins a limit breaker

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    Let the /admin_wall enable <ZChat> and say whatever the host will say (this will also prevent them from spamming useless wall notices) just like for when someone wins a limit breaker
    Seriously, Taint +1. This idea is gold.

3. The following user said thank you to Sonji for this useful post:

Taint (05-18-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    The v8 website/client will have an event timer displayed, I will probably just link the image posted earlier in this thread to that so it will be green or display a message when an event is going on. But like I said that's for v8 so I will not implement it at this time.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    The v8 website/client will have an event timer displayed, I will probably just link the image posted earlier in this thread to that so it will be green or display a message when an event is going on. But like I said that's for v8 so I will not implement it at this time.
    I'll try to make it look neat specifically for the chatbox for the V8 design @ forums.

A question to you guys, would you prefer two buttons a GREEN/RED one or maybe a specific button that says "Event" and another one near it that specifies "None - OR - Live (feel free to suggest words)" ?

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    okay sir and when is v8 Coming?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Choropoppin View Post
    I'll try to make it look neat specifically for the chatbox for the V8 design @ forums.

A question to you guys, would you prefer two buttons a GREEN/RED one or maybe a specific button that says "Event" and another one near it that specifies "None - OR - Live (feel free to suggest words)" ?
    i think there should be
    Event On - Off
    is event is going on then On will throw green light and off will go gray and when event is not going on then Off will throw red light and On will go grey.how about this?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by spice View Post
    okay sir and when is v8 Coming?

- - - Updated - - -

i think there should be
    Event On - Off
    is event is going on then On will throw green light and off will go gray and when event is not going on then Off will throw red light and On will go grey.how about this?
    On-going would be used for On and none would be used for Off, I'll have to discuss with it with Dave but wanted to know opinions on design.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Choropoppin View Post
    On-going would be used for On and none would be used for Off, I'll have to discuss with it with Dave but wanted to know opinions on design.
    ^yeah this idea is very good that we will only use On and None for indicating it it will be simple and nice

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Now that you guys discussed this and changed it to a button to where an event is going on or not, I'll use it sure.

No one whip me if I forget to turn it off.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    I can see how this can be beneficial and I get the point of it all. In my honest opinion, it's not really needed. If you want to see if there is an event going on just go in-game, it's not that hard. Turning on a button for the few members who actually check the forum regularly is just not something I see happening. Hell if you ask us if we're gonna host, we'll tell you *Unless you spam us* Also if it does get implemented, I feel like it wouldn't be used much, especially by me, just because I'm use to the way how I start hosting and finish up hosting. I feel like if I ever did turn the button on, I'd just forget about turning it off and leave it on until another staff member turns it off.

Good idea, not a fan though just because of those personal things.
    I fear I will forget to turn it off aswell rofl.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I fear I will forget to turn it off aswell rofl.
    it will be a new thing..once you started using it you will never forget to do so

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information