Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title:
    Dual shotguns suggestion

Suggestion description: Will you consider making dual shotties that replicate the stats of the single shotties in the donor shop? Or have one or two that are relatively similar to the super soakers lv. 95 and 99? I really like the dual shotties in the game, but the stats just aren't viable compared to the donor shotguns I have, but I absolutely love the animation of the revolvers that they encompass because it has a few features I favor more.
    i.e -allows female players to yoyo with shotguns (something about the game mechanics makes this difficult to accomplish for sg and lightweight mg) instead of having to use actual revolvers. This is one trait female d-stylers just WISH for.
    - if you fail to reload properly during a reload shot on the dual sg's, you still accomplish the shots with the same speed (because you don't literally have to "reload" shot on revolvers). Therefore, you have that leniency if you messed up, otherwise you would possibly tumble on single sg's.
    - Looks cool!
    I play with the training versions a lot (and it rocks on daggers! Go speedy!), but it isn't worth doing in a real game (too much weight, high delay). If there were some dual sg's that had the same stats as the singles I would definitely put some money forward for them!

Also, thank you Michi and Prone for directing me here!
    Update:
    Sorry, I may have been a bit confusing about the suggestion! What I meant about the donors was to literally have dual sg's that had the same stats as regular shotguns (dmg, delay, maybe weight and label them as lightweight dual sg's). The animation is practically the only thing I'm actually trying to get implemented, not a buff in dual sg's in any way. It also looks good aesthetically (a personal preference some might agree to). I recommended them in the donor shop simply because the stats would have to replicate the other donor sg's. Just by tweaking some numbers, creating a new model, and slapping a label on it, you can give players another thing to consider in both gameplay and looks to shop for.
    Last edited by Sexlicious; 05-21-2015 at 10:05 AM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Dual sgs' delays are pain in the ass indeed, but it would be too op if they reduce the delay because the best dual sgs(level 95, 99) are 11 damage.
    I doubt they will make donor dual sgs since I barely see anyone using it in-game.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    Dual sgs' delays are pain in the ass indeed, but it would be too op if they reduce the delay because the best dual sgs(level 95, 99) are 11 damage.
    I doubt they will make donor dual sgs since I barely see anyone using it in-game.
    Hi there! Sorry, what I meant about the donors was to literally have dual sg's that had the same stats as regular shotguns (dmg, delay, maybe weight and label them as lightweight dual sg's). The animation is practically the only thing I'm actually trying to get implemented, not a buff in dual sg's in any way. It also looks good aesthetically (a personal preference some might agree to). I recommended them in the donor shop simply because the stats would have to replicate the other donor sg's. Just by tweaking some numbers, creating a model, and slapping a label on it, you can give players another thing to consider in both gameplay and looks.
    Also, I'm using a mobile device in the dark, so I apologize if there are any mistakes in my replay!
    Last edited by Sexlicious; 05-21-2015 at 09:54 AM.

4. The following user said thank you to Sexlicious for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (05-21-2015)

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    Well if they had thought of adding this dual sg's in Donator shop You would have seen today in Shop Because there isn't much Demand on this particular item they haven't decide to Add in Donation shop.and its not even used much by players except Randomly in Gun game.
    I Think Every one with me says the same.Sorry.

6. The following user said thank you to Lil Xàn for this useful post:

ÐŒÅЧøµL (05-21-2015)

ÐŒÅЧøµL's Avatar ≈ - §rý Ím ÐeaÐ -≈

Thanks
    lol wtf is this suggestion i cant uderstamd hahahahahah

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ice View Post
    Well if they had thought of adding this dual sg's in Donator shop You would have seen today in Shop Because there isn't much Demand on this particular item they haven't decide to Add in Donation shop.and its not even used much by players except Randomly in Gun game.
    I Think Every one with me says the same.Sorry.
    People not using dual sg's and only for the sake of gun game is a problem in of itself. To elaborate, the dual sg's stats compared to their single sg alternative is not worth it. If you compare the first two (the level 0 for both dual and single sg), you can see that they are both SEVEN dmg, except the dual sg's have TWICE the weight and MORE delay. Why have this? It's probably because they needed to distribute and scale the dmg in relation to the most powerful one they would make (i.e the super soakers lvl 95 and 99). Also, you don't see anyone with dual shotguns because you'd have to use 60% of your weight capacity for them. You'd have to unequip some gear and use pure weight rings in order to just put them on. Even then, they're unfavorable because the opportunity cost isn't worth it, not compared to donor shotguns especially. You will only see people with dual shotties that are level 95 or 99 - which are very few people and is another cause of them not being used. This is a problem indeed; however, this isn't what I'm addressing! D:

Like omma has stated, it would be too overpowered to add a stronger dual sg in donor, and I agree wholeheartedly. In response to "you would have seen them today," I don't believe fgunz considered the factor I have mentioned in my initial post in their list of items for the donor shop. What I'm looking for are dual sg's with the EXACT stats as it's single sg alternative that would cater to those who NEED it. Others might like them for their looks as well. This doesn't mean for every single sg, you have a dual sg alternative (because that would take more unnecessary time), I'm just making the suggestion of having one or two in the donor shop with stats like 850 delay, 9 dmg, 6x6 ammo. That's...all.
    (t x t ) -sob-
    Last edited by Sexlicious; 05-21-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Thread Information