Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BloodyLotus View Post
    marrrrrrrrleyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
    Wallahee Swear your one of them?

Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    I don't like muslims. In my country they're all trash.
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    I assume that this is exactly what he meant.. Agressive and mean lool.

And btw, you don't look like a muslim at all ;0 no offence.
    Originally Posted by enigma_wolf View Post
    hey ****weed....

im muslim.. you had better ****ing watch what you say.

were not angry or agressive.. we just get pissed easily when ****heads like you start sayin bullshit like that..

and its holland..

you call yourself a normal person from your homeland? cant even say it right. pfft....

but honestly.. its not a negative thing.. to have it anyway

some companies allow it.. others dont..

its not a religious thing.. its a dress code issue.. thats pretty much what its all about

but most muslims pervert it, and think its discrimination and other crap
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

enigma_wolf's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    hey.. first of all.. no offense.. doesnt just give you a free pass to say whatever..

and this country wasnt founded by anyone.. it was taken.. so dont start that crap.

indians, blacks.. chinese, whites, and sand people built this place..

anyway.. i guess its ok for a school to ban the hijaab if its a private one... but if its public.. **** that

also.. if darkies are mean to you.. then you know what?
    thier the asshole ones that i beat the shit out of.. thier the ones who give my ****ing people a badname.. if thier mean.. BE ****ING MEAN BACK.. you can say so much worse shit to them, then they could about you

and to be honest.. most arabic people.. and persians and ect.. are DOLTS.. cant hold an argument, or debate, or an intellectual conversation.. they get angry at the slightest show that thier loosing..

so i suggest.. you just be a ****ing **** back..

what can happen to you if you call em sand people.. towel heads.. darkies.. blah blah blah.. they say the same shit to you..

dont be a ****ing pussy and complain about it.. do something about it..

jesus.. but thier mean to me..

grow a pair....

enigma_wolf's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    oh.. and jstnb or whatever the **** your name is

you ****ing watch what the **** you say

because ill get my ass up.. and beat the shit outta you through my ****ing comp..

and you dont want me to beat the shit outta you.. because ill turn you into one of my many ****** followers.. your **** is gonna be so loose by the time im done with you...

so watch what you say about muslims. you dont ****ing say thier trash... because you knoww hat.. im sure i could find some shit about your ****ing background.. and ill tell you something.. in a ****ing argument..

i will win

so stfu..

this is a debate.. you have to have a point and counter point..

dont post ****ed up shit dipshit

Boss's Avatar 伊諾

Country
    Thanks
    oh.. and jstnb or whatever the **** your name is

you ****ing watch what the **** you say

because ill get my ass up.. and beat the shit outta you through my ****ing comp..

and you dont want me to beat the shit outta you.. because ill turn you into one of my many ****** followers.. your **** is gonna be so loose by the time im done with you...

so watch what you say about muslims. you dont ****ing say thier trash... because you knoww hat.. im sure i could find some shit about your ****ing background.. and ill tell you something.. in a ****ing argument..

i will win

so stfu..

this is a debate.. you have to have a point and counter point..

dont post ****ed up shit dipshit
    hey.. first of all.. no offense.. doesnt just give you a free pass to say whatever..

and this country wasnt founded by anyone.. it was taken.. so dont start that crap.

indians, blacks.. chinese, whites, and sand people built this place..

anyway.. i guess its ok for a school to ban the hijaab if its a private one... but if its public.. **** that

also.. if darkies are mean to you.. then you know what?
    thier the asshole ones that i beat the shit out of.. thier the ones who give my ****ing people a badname.. if thier mean.. BE ****ING MEAN BACK.. you can say so much worse shit to them, then they could about you

and to be honest.. most arabic people.. and persians and ect.. are DOLTS.. cant hold an argument, or debate, or an intellectual conversation.. they get angry at the slightest show that thier loosing..

so i suggest.. you just be a ****ing **** back..

what can happen to you if you call em sand people.. towel heads.. darkies.. blah blah blah.. they say the same shit to you..

dont be a ****ing pussy and complain about it.. do something about it..

jesus.. but thier mean to me..

grow a pair....
    You're like, reffering to yourself in the first post compared to what you said in the second..

And by the way, I wasn't saying ''no offence'' to get a ''free pass of saying whatever I want'' I was just trying to say that I wasn't trying to offend you, though I might did I guess?
    Male 1: "check out this paki he's doing a donut in his car"
    Male 2: "is that a toyota corola?"
    Male 1: "no, its a VW golf"

Thy Lord

Thanks
    GM Lock this topic.. This will only make people mad.. The topic 'Does god exist' needed to be locked aswell due chance on flaming and such.. so close this one aswell..

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by sybow View Post
    GM Lock this topic.. This will only make people mad.. The topic 'Does god exist' needed to be locked aswell due chance on flaming and such.. so close this one aswell..
    what are you talking about? srs. the last post was about 2 months ago..... no one started any flame or anything to that sort, you're the one bringing it back to life, but then again i shouldn't even post them because so am i...

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

Thy Lord

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    what are you talking about? srs. the last post was about 2 months ago..... no one started any flame or anything to that sort, you're the one bringing it back to life, but then again i shouldn't even post them because so am i...
    To be honest, i didnt notice the date. My fault =]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information