Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Paris's Avatar People Change!

Country
    Thanks
    People wont abuse it! Mostly people dont use it for killng players..they lears lots of styles and lots of types to play and everything..if they wanna kill players they can simply turn it off..in V8 we can create it in game options only and ~ONLY FOR TRAINING ROOMS~. see there are lots of reasons for joining training rooms but there are 5-10 % chances for people join training rooms for killing..they just irritate and irritate and ruin training rooms..have you ever seen Mike or Ren-chon in training rooms? they use rings in the rooms..they dont get killed but so many people try to kill them..
    see everything has cons and pros..lets see where this ends.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    WRONG!

http://puu.sh/hWbYz/145e8879a7.jpg

here's a suggestion for you: how about making your own training room with password so no one else will disturb you

i bet you have come up with that idea. hmmm?
    calm down! we can code direct options in game room for infinite health mode ON/OFF. dont be mean..
    if you like it Just Say thanks If you Dont Just Dont Thanks..
    and one more thing..im not asking this for myself only..there are lots of people who dont like when people starts deathmatch in Training rooms..Training rooms are just for Trainers..i met hundreds of players randomly in training rooms and they have teach me lots of things..whats the point in creating my own room and password and play all alone when i can play with hundreds of other players who are better professionals who can teach me lots of things to who i can meet randomly in training rooms? just keep calm buddy..no need to get high tempered!
    Last edited by Paris; 05-22-2015 at 10:13 AM.

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Instead of "IH" they should put [ZD] Which is known as Zero Damage.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Zero damage can be also good and Infinite health can be also good

Fgunz legend

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Bro let it be As infinite health its Good. ^.^

Originally Posted by Mayonnaise View Post
    ppl will just abuse infinite health. stop it
    Can I know How peoples will Abuse infinite Health? -__-''

Country
    Thanks
    yeah [IH] will be more good..

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ice View Post
    Bro let it be As infinite health its Good. ^.^

Can I know How peoples will Abuse infinite Health? -__-''
    Probably some sort of hack that makes use of the coding for such room tag? (like esp might do, idk?).

Country
    Thanks
    How it could be misused when it will be coded indeed?

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    what you exactly do in training rooms?

you just do nothing, chilling and talking with some of your friends, well i got an idea for that .. just go make your own private room and tell them to join

how is it disturbing when someone killing other people in training room?

it's training mode, people train their aiming skills by killing other people so there wont be the need of adding any roomtags for such thing imo

9. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Eddie (05-22-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    what you exactly do in training rooms?

you just do nothing, chilling and talking with some of your friends, well i got an idea for that .. just go make your own private room and tell them to join

how is it disturbing when someone killing other people in training room?

it's training mode, people train their aiming skills by killing other people so there wont be the need of adding any roomtags for such thing imo
    mhm okay so its fail idea then..close the thread please

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Training rooms are for what exactly?

You guessed it for training! Therefore let say a specific user wants to train killing players, perfecting there aim and so on without affecting there K/D then training rooms would be the perfect place to go! If you simply don't like that people are killing you in a training room then kick the user (if declined obviously others aren't bothered) or password protect the room.
    Worded my exact thoughts perfectly.

I personally say no to this suggestion. As of right now, they don't want to add more room tags, so just make use of what we already have. Pushing an idea like this is just gonna be a waste of time when you can solve the problem based on stuff we already have access to. If you're REALLY trying to train, you most likely aren't gonna want to be bothered in a training room filled with like 30 other people hellbent on killing anything that moves. Just train alone in a passworded room. If a lack of company is the problem, invite a few friends who are on at the moment. If you want a stranger's company, ask in the lobby if anyone would like to train with you and whisper the password to them. Simple.

But if on the other hand you're just sitting in a training room talking to people and aimlessly traveling around the map doing absolutely nothing, don't get butthurt when someone kills you. Trust me when I first joined FG this used to piss me off too, but you can't be mad when training mode is made to train. Killing people is a form of training in a game where the objective is to shoot and kill lol. The "go play DM or TDM if you want to kill people" argument is invalid because some people care about their K/D and don't want to ruin it.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information