Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Again View Post
    ''ability to shoot without a scope''

step 1: never scope and spam ur way through
    step 2: draw a dot on ur screen with something that can be removed easily
    step 3: yay u have a crosshair now, have fun with your overpowered pistol.
    huh?
    that will not work lol, you gotta play some fps games to figure how it works yourself x)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    huh?
    that will not work lol, you gotta play some fps games to figure how it works yourself x)
    Fgunz doesn't exactly work like other fps games, now does it?
    maybe because it's not a FPS? bullets have near 100% acuraccy, the fact u don't hit every bullet is because people jump around like mad monkeys.
    the majority of your shots would hit, even if they jump around, latency and all that bullshit will make sure the same, if not more shots will hit the target.
    Last edited by Again; 05-28-2015 at 11:09 AM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Fgunz doesn't exactly work like other fps games, now does it?
    maybe because it's not an FPS? bullets have near 100% acuraccy, the fact u don't hit every bullet is because people jump around like mad monkeys.
    the majority of your shots would hit, even if they jump around, latency and all that bullshit will make sure the same, if not more shots will hit the target.
    i'm not saying gunz is an fps game, i'm just saying that the snipers should work like they work in any other fps game, it will be pretty hard to hit with no scoping because the movement of this game is way too faster than fps games

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    i'm not saying gunz is an fps game, i'm just saying that the snipers should work like they work in any other fps game, it will be pretty hard to hit with no scoping because the movement of this game is way too faster than fps games
    Fair enough, but how hard do you find it to hit with revolvers in this game? They'd work exactly the same beside the fact that u only have 3 bullets/re
    some simple concentration and you'd be able to hit a fair amount.

and on another note, we can discuss about this for ages but i don't see this idea happening in a long shot.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Fair enough, but how hard do you find it to hit with revolvers in this game? They'd work exactly the same beside the fact that u only have 3 bullets/re
    some simple concentration and you'd be able to hit a fair amount.

and on another note, we can discuss about this for ages but i don't see this idea happening in a long shot.
    i doubt that snipers would work the saem as revolvers then lol, the shooting delay and the amount of bullets are different, also it shoots at a random spot when you don't scope.
    why would you think its not happening lol, either they add this or just add no sniper tag

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    or save time and completely remove snipers from this game before it kills it (not like it already hasnt)

Le Cameron's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    Snipers are different from shotguns and such. If you want to shoot it like a rev or a shotgun, they should do equal to their damage range. 50-80 damage, not 120. If it's possible, i'd say make the scoped damage 120, and regular hipshot 50-80. Because if i could noscope on csgo and know exactly where the bullet is going to go (while moving), i'd be a god. This is making snipers not only a long range weapon, but a cqb weapon too. That's strangely overpowered.
    |Never forgetti YoungSavagé|
    [1:566 PM] Mike: if I made a hooker leave crying
    [1:569 PM] (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง: ROFL
    [1:56:50 PM] Mike: doesn't that mean I win?

Alwis's Avatar Biggest noob evah

Thanks
    As far as I can remember, Fgunz used to have these kind of sniper some time ago. Now, since they've added scope, I doubt they will remove it.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Removing the requirement to scope will make them just like regular rifles... just with a few bullets which have a lot of damage. It will probably make the rifles even more OP since people can just shoot without scoping. We are not going to make those changes.

And no, we're not going to add a roomtag for no snipers and we are not removing the snipers completely from the game.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

10. The following user said thank you to Dave for this useful post:

Again (05-28-2015)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information