Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title:
    Pill/vial graphics

Suggestion description:
    Pro: killer fps drop's gone; easier to use and focus while in close quarters combat. Con: can't detect opponents when medding. I think it's a good exchange.

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Or use some recent hardware... they dont even cause me any fps drops and my gfx-card is garbage.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    The gfx is fine as it is now, removing it would be too op.

Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Colour View Post
    Or use some recent hardware... they dont even cause me any fps drops and my gfx-card is garbage.
    they put in the archetype option.. why not this minor thing?

Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    The gfx is fine as it is now, removing it would be too op.
    how is it op? if your computer can handle the sudden gfx spike then it should be to your advantage not to use the option to remove the gfx cuz u can see ppl medding.. and also fps drops being used as leverage against other players is too easy because now basically we're just doing hardware vs hardware

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Juliet View Post
    they put in the archetype option.. why not this minor thing?

how is it op? if your computer can handle the sudden gfx spike then it should be to your advantage not to use the option to remove the gfx cuz u can see ppl medding.. and also fps drops being used as leverage against other players is too easy because now basically we're just doing hardware vs hardware
    Archtype for modern day GunZ players isn't even used to gain FPS it's used more to help with aiming/seeing there opponent. (Of course there's some who use it for the FPS boost but allot of modern day PC's can handle GunZ easily without it)

Pills/Vials are OP already in the aspect of you can potentially med mid-battle and allot quicker than you would with regular drop/pick up meds, atleast with the having the gfx feature that comes with them you are kind of giving them a dis-advantage to help even out with the advantages.

If you don't like how they drop your FPS then use regular meds yourself and back off from your opponent when they decide to med with vials/pills.

Atleast now I know if i ever catch you in game i'll throw smokes, grenades and launches at you because i know your FPS drop will be hella funny.
    Last edited by Notorious; 06-03-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Juliet's Avatar me > all

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Archtype for modern day GunZ players isn't even used to gain FPS it's used more to help with aiming/seeing there opponent. (Of course there's some who use it for the FPS boost but allot of modern day PC's can handle GunZ easily without it)

Pills/Vials are OP already in the aspect of you can potentially med mid-battle and allot quicker than you would with regular drop/pick up meds, atleast with the having the gfx feature that comes with them you are kind of giving them a dis-advantage to help even out with the advantages.

If you don't like how they drop your FPS then use regular meds yourself and back off from your opponent when they decide to med with vials/pills.

Atleast now I know if i ever catch you in game i'll throw smokes, grenades and launches at you because i know your FPS drop will be hella funny.
    i cry :/ and i die more from medding than getting smoked/nades/launched rly .__. found it stupid to even bother medding l0l

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post

I don't see why peeps with higher end pc's even use archetype. I feel it's just a placebo, they think it'll help them aim so they aim better, the same thing applies with swords. People think a golden dragon is easier to tbf with than a rusty, so they tbf better with it. I've never had any problems aiming w/o archetype, and changing to it doesn't help a bit.
    Last edited by Jetman; 06-04-2015 at 05:19 AM.

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    Originally Posted by jetman82 View Post
    I don't see why peeps with higher end pc's even use archetype. I feel it's just a placebo, they think it'll help them aim so they aim better, the same thing applies with swords. People think a golden dragon is easier to tbf with than a rusty, so they tbf better with it. I've never had any problems aiming w/o archetype, and changing to it doesn't help a bit.
    Never heard of the golden dragon sword rumour but then again I've never had much to do with sword/gladiator. As for Archtype I don't see it as a placebo as an Archtype user myself i find it easier for my attention to be focused on an opponent whos character features are high with the background being Archtyp.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jetman82 View Post
    Only reason would be the delay difference (if there is any on the two swords).

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Only reason would be the delay difference (if there is any on the two swords).
    There is, a rusty sword has 330 delay and the golden dragon sword 365 delay. So it actually is harder to tbf with it as you need to time your slash more with your jump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information