Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Some people grow up to believe that when they reach a certain age that they are too old to watxh it. My brothers used to tease me all the time about it (typical those who play football and acts like it nothing but manly).
    yea thats exactly what i do when my bro watch anime xddddd

losers

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Even though I said I'm not a big fan of it, I would like to say that I don't think it's childish to watch animes/cartoons at any age. That's like saying playing games is for little kids as well.

I personally quit watching cartoons at a pretty young age, Discovery Channel/Animal Planet/National Geographic was more interesting to me.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Even though I said I'm not a big fan of it, I would like to say that I don't think it's childish to watch animes/cartoons at any age. That's like saying playing games is for little kids as well.

I personally quit watching cartoons at a pretty young age, Discovery Channel/Animal Planet/National Geographic was more interesting to me.

OT: Honestly the only thing I would say that's aggravating about anime would be... well they don't end pretty much. And after a point it get's annoying. ;-;

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    /insecurities

OT: I enjoy what I like. But comparing one's own subjective view of entertainment to your own as "trash", just because you dislike it... is just moronic. Trust me, I used to be the one for a while. Just with games rather than video media. Granted, I still dislike the games at hand, but referring those who ENJOY what they get out of them as trash? I used to do this until I realized how stupid and ignorant I was being and everyone has their taste. Granted I may jokingly tease people, I never honestly mean what I say and usually... what goes around comes around :V

All in all: You watch your thing, I watch my thing. If you or I don't like the other, why the **** even talk about it if you or I are disinterested in it?

5. The following user said thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Linzor (06-06-2015)

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/i7FHNlh.gif

OT: Honestly the only thing I would say that's aggravating about anime would be... well they don't end pretty much. And after a point it get's annoying. ;-;
    Depends what you watch. Perhaps not trying the big ones like Naruto, Dragon Ball Z and One Piece. FMAB is only 50 or 60 Episodes and Attack on titan doesnt seem like its going to last too long either.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    its debate section ..
    im not sure if you are trying to be smartass or just a stupid
    He is debating more than you who just call people losers kappa

Satan's Avatar 야~ 기분 딱 조타!

Country
    Thanks
    anime is bs except for hentai

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by X__X View Post
    anime is bs except for hentai
    As long as you got something to jerk off to ye? I understand.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Well, we all have different perspectives about watching anime or not. But I think calling people "shit" because they watch anime is not good. I respect people/opinions of people about watching anime or the anime itself, even if you dont watch it or watch it. Its just that, why would we debate over a thing like this? It's like what Dualage said : "You watch your thing, I watch my thing, If you or I don't like the other, why the **** even talk about it if you or I are disinterested in it?"

We do watch normal ones too but, why the eff you'd shitbash the anime watchers? '-' if you dont like it. then fine, just keep that mouth shut. Do you guys want them anime watchers to shitbash the thing you're watching too? '-'

Konfuse's Avatar QueensBridge

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sice View Post
    Well, we all have different perspectives about watching anime or not. But I think calling people "shit" because they watch anime is not good. I respect people/opinions of people about watching anime or the anime itself, even if you dont watch it or watch it. Its just that, why would we debate over a thing like this? It's like what Dualage said : "You watch your thing, I watch my thing, If you or I don't like the other, why the **** even talk about it if you or I are disinterested in it?"

We do watch normal ones too but, why the eff you'd shitbash the anime watchers? '-' if you dont like it. then fine, just keep that mouth shut. Do you guys want them anime watchers to shitbash the thing you're watching too? '-'

That kaneki avatar is everything please tell me where to find X___X my girl would ****ing love it

dustingwapo's Avatar ___'-' I SEE YOU '-'___

Country
    Thanks
    Opeth i agree with you...
    When you see a first release of the first episode of any type of anime, you'll wait untill the next episode will release untill next week...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information