Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Lenny's Avatar My orders are absolute.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Notorious View Post
    Dragon ball z closest ive come to anything animeish and thats even if its classed as anime.

Other than that its terrible.
    How is it terrible?

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    I have seen like, 3 animes. Full metal alchemist, Gintama and Attack on titan. What I like about anime is that they can really do anything they want and it wont look as ridiculous as it would do with real humans. Also they capture emotions alot stronger. I watch everything really as long as its entertaining, doesnt matter how it looks like.

GodTommy's Avatar GOD

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    I have seen like, 3 animes. Full metal alchemist, Gintama and Attack on titan. What I like about anime is that they can really do anything they want and it wont look as ridiculous as it would do with real humans. Also they capture emotions alot stronger. I watch everything really as long as its entertaining, doesnt matter how it looks like.
    Should watch Owari No Seraph then

ANIME JUST CAME OUT THIS SEASON AND ITS SO GOOOOD

4. The following user said thank you to GodTommy for this useful post:

Resort (06-08-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by GodTommy View Post
    Should watch Owari No Seraph then

ANIME JUST CAME OUT THIS SEASON AND ITS SO GOOOOD
    I should watch ALOT of things according to people.

Game of Thrones, Walking dead, tons of different anime names I cant remember except Death note, Breaking bad and the list goes on.

I'm just too lazy to START something. I have watched a season or two of something and it takes me ages to get back into it when the season ends and a new season starts. I have to make it a habit really.

I watch 2 shows that is new or release new content; Game Grumps (Let's play youtube channel) And Brooklyn nine nine. Other than that I just watch stuff that's been around since forever like Scrubs or Family guy.

Seb's Avatar me > chepolina > riokeshi

Country
    Thanks
    i rly liked boko no pico
    let this game die

NotGhost's Avatar Ghost from INDIA

Country
    Thanks
    meh anime is not shit its just not for me '-'
    |Forgot|

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    you guys who watch anime are shit too

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    cba to read subtitles anymore

rather be lazy and watch normal tv shows

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    never wont
    This contradicts itself with your statement.
    Anyways, calling anime stupid is like calling books stupid, movies stupid or any other form of fictional media.
    It doesnt matter what media the fiction is using as its medium aslong as the story and its characters are engaging and entertaining.
    One thing alot of people just dismiss is the fact that anime isnt just anime, anime is just a collective name.
    Within anime theres a dozen of categories which all cater to different demographics.
    That being said you shouldnt dismiss anime simply because what you know off anime comes purely from anime from a certain demographic.
    If you are looking for indepth, interesting and mature content you will find it, animes arent just made for kids, anime is made for everyone.
    Just because a big chunk of anime is made for a pre/teen demographic doesnt mean all anime is like that but i repeat myself.

If you want a small list of animes that could be ineteresting to you based on what i perceive as your age;
    Berserk (Golden Age Arc movies)
    Gungrave, its a really tragic story about two friends drifting into different directions with their lives which leads to a sad ending/outcome.
    Hellsing Ultimate
    Paranoia Agent
    Shingeki no Kyojin (Aka Attack on Titan)
    Steins;Gate, while this one has silly moments its still a well thought out dramatic story/fiction about time travel.

11. The following user said thank you to HellSniper for this useful post:

Lenny (06-06-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    This contradicts itself with your statement.
    Anyways, calling anime stupid is like calling books stupid, movies stupid or any other form of fictional media.
    It doesnt matter what media the fiction is using as its medium aslong as the story and its characters are engaging and entertaining.
    One thing alot of people just dismiss is the fact that anime isnt just anime, anime is just a collective name.
    Within anime theres a dozen of categories which all cater to different demographics.
    That being said you shouldnt dismiss anime simply because what you know off anime comes purely from anime from a certain demographic.
    If you are looking for indepth, interesting and mature content you will find it, animes arent just made for kids, anime is made for everyone.
    Just because a big chunk of anime is made for a pre/teen demographic doesnt mean all anime is like that but i repeat myself.

If you want a small list of animes that could be ineteresting to you based on what i perceive as your age;
    Berserk (Golden Age Arc movies)
    Gungrave, its a really tragic story about two friends drifting into different directions with their lives which leads to a sad ending/outcome.
    Hellsing Ultimate
    Paranoia Agent
    Shingeki no Kyojin (Aka Attack on Titan)
    Steins;Gate, while this one has silly moments its still a well thought out dramatic story/fiction about time travel.
    Some people grow up to believe that when they reach a certain age that they are too old to watch it. My brothers used to tease me all the time about it (typical those who play football and acts like football is nothing but manly).
    Last edited by Linzor; 06-06-2015 at 09:31 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information