Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jallen's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    So as of right now I am completely finished with my custom 2D RPG tile-based engine. I am in desperate need of someone who is good with GFX to help me finish up this medium-long term project of mine. The best part is I will be paying you like a boss - COLD HARD CASH. Whether you want PayPal, something off of Amazon or hey anything the f|_|ck at all I will hook you up. Before you sign-up I will need to see a small example of a 2d GFX that you made by yourself whether it be a sword, an axe, a gun, preferabbly turf like grass, sand/pebble paths, windows, doors, etc.. Just don't come in and expect to copy/paste because I've already scanned all the popular open source RPG icon sites (My skype is below)

I need: (List will change upon creation) (All images 32x32 .png format unless specified by me.)
    Code:
    *1 big rock

*4 player icons (1 male 1 female, 1 magician, 1 dark magician [necromancer])
    -need all 4 angles (front, left, right, back)+ i need icons of them walking with one foot forward going each direction: north,south,east,west)
    -male is wearing shorts and no shirt. female is wearing booty shorts with a sports bra.

*6 shopkeeper icons (half male/half female):
    	-1 sells potions
    	-1 sells weapons
    	-1 sells armor
    	-1 sells food
    	-1 sells spell scrolls
    	-1 is evil. make it look evil

*houses/buildings:
    -2 types of roofing
    -2 types of walls (for inside)
    -2 types of walls (for outside, put a clock on 1 of these)
    -4 types of doors (wooden/metal, etc)
    -3 different types of inside flooring

*Etc.
    -Stairs, very small. Roughly 4/5 steps.
    Weapons. This will take time I understand, but the more time you send helping me out the more $$$ you make. I am very generous, just ask around.
    PM me for my Skype if interested.
    Last edited by Jallen; 06-21-2015 at 09:18 PM.

Thanks
    Here's an example of a shitty grass tile just to give you an idea of what I want.

Of course I'd want it done better than that. A little more time and effort spent trying to make it look as HQ as possible.

Edit: Also feel free to use http://opengameart.org/ to brainstorm... but don't think about using any of the art posted there. It must be made by YOU. <3
    Last edited by Jallen; 06-14-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Can I sign up for this? c:

Thanks
    Of course! I PM'd you my Skype.

Offers are still on the table as I'm going to need maps for roughly 12 different cities.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Since when did this forum become a place to where we advertise everything u_u.

goodluck i guess, and honestly this forum isn't really the most reliable place to ask.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post

goodluck i guess, and honestly this forum isn't really the most reliable place to ask.
    Around the same time where these forums were used to talk about other games, (league of legends for example)
    Same shit.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

7. The following user said thank you to Mime for this useful post:

SuperShotty (06-16-2015)

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Sounds like an exciting project. I've made a basic 2D game before, where I designed my own sprites and stuff. I may be able to help with some stuff, although I don't have masses of time to spend, i'd still like to be part of the group if you have one (if not, it might be a good idea). I'm not bothered about any reward or money or anything so don't worry. Just want to join in on the fun.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post

I'm not advertising anything. I'm requesting graphics in the graphics section of the forum. And I'm asking here because I know there are a few people who have some experience with photoshop, etc. But thanks anyway.

Originally Posted by Resort View Post
    Sounds like an exciting project. I've made a basic 2D game before, where I designed my own sprites and stuff. I may be able to help with some stuff, although I don't have masses of time to spend, i'd still like to be part of the group if you have one (if not, it might be a good idea). I'm not bothered about any reward or money or anything so don't worry. Just want to join in on the fun.
    Awesome! I got your PM and I added you on skype!

--

If anyone else is interested in helping with the graphics part, or just any part at all (story-line, weapon names, quests, etc) PM me with your Skype ID and we can all talk!

Thanks!

iKamote's Avatar Xoxo

Country
    Thanks
    ill try o.O this one. pm me

Thanks
    If anyone is still interested there are a few spots open. If anyone enjoys making 2D maps as simple as clicking and dragging tiles this is perfect for you. I will be paying for work done as well. Send me a PM for my Skype.

The RPG backend engine is completely finished as of right now. All I need are icon makers, map makers and proficient English speakers to write the storyline.

Thanks all!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information