Blastburn94's Avatar 16-Year GunZ Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion Type: FGunZ

Suggestion Title: Weapons with Extremely High Fire Rates

Suggestion Description: As the title suggests, why not add super-high rate of fire weapons? When I say super-high, I'm thinking of a delay around 30 to 50. Their damage would obviously be turned way down (around 4-8 damage or so), as well as their accuracy (LMG-styled or worse). I feel like the clip size would need to be quite a bit larger than a normal SMG to compensate for the fire rate, around 50 rounds or so. It could be used effectively in zombie matches for pushing zombies away as an example. It could also be used to induce major panic against opponents from all the damage, pushback, and noise over such a short period of time. It'd work quite well against people that are cornered because it'd be hard to escape the force of all the bullets. Long narrow hallways would be a nightmare against it, while large open spaces would be useless on the other hand. Downsides would be point-blank and far range fights, as the clip size and accuracy wouldn't be nearly efficient enough for duels, extended battles, and the like. Of course any of these mechanics could be modified to the staff's liking, as this is only a suggestion. If there's any other recommendations people would like to add, feel free to do so.
    Last edited by Blastburn94; 06-14-2015 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Added proper formatting.

Ricky's Avatar sir

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Blastburn94 View Post
    As the title suggests, why not add super-high rate of fire weapons? When I say super-high, I'm thinking of a delay around 30 to 50. Their damage would obviously be turned way down (around 4-8 damage or so), as well as their accuracy (LMG-styled or worse). I feel like the clip size would need to be quite a bit larger than a normal SMG to compensate for the fire rate, around 50 rounds or so. It could be used effectively in zombie matches for pushing zombies away as an example. It could also be used to induce major panic against opponents from all the damage, pushback, and noise over such a short period of time. It'd work quite well against people that are cornered because it'd be hard to escape the force of all the bullets. Long narrow hallways would be a nightmare against it, while large open spaces would be useless on the other hand. Downsides would be point-blank and far range fights, as the clip size and accuracy wouldn't be nearly efficient enough for duels, extended battles, and the like. Of course any of these mechanics could be modified to the staff's liking, as this is only a suggestion. If there's any other recommendations people would like to add, feel free to do so.
    There is 1 gun in the shop called "Hot Shot" go buy it.

Blastburn94's Avatar 16-Year GunZ Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    The Hotshot may be an automatic shotgun, but it's rate of fire varies between 125 and 175. You could think about it being a more constant damage-over-time cousin of the Hotshot. The ultra low delay is key in this suggestion.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Not even the Hotshots range from 4-8 damage, that's way too much. When you even look at the Donation Hotshot, it only deals 3 damage and it has a low delay of 150.
    Adding a weapon of 30-50 delay is WAY too fast. Also, the only time most of the Hotshots are used/equipped are in Infected games. I vote no simply because having a shotgun that fires 4-8 damage with a 30-50 delay that includes a 50+ clip is way too over powered. If this were to be added, the stats would be changed incredibly.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Blastburn94 View Post
    Suggestion Type: FGunZ

Suggestion Title: Weapons with Extremely High Fire Rates

Suggestion Description: As the title suggests, why not add super-high rate of fire weapons? When I say super-high, I'm thinking of a delay around 30 to 50. Their damage would obviously be turned way down (around 4-8 damage or so), as well as their accuracy (LMG-styled or worse). I feel like the clip size would need to be quite a bit larger than a normal SMG to compensate for the fire rate, around 50 rounds or so. It could be used effectively in zombie matches for pushing zombies away as an example. It could also be used to induce major panic against opponents from all the damage, pushback, and noise over such a short period of time. It'd work quite well against people that are cornered because it'd be hard to escape the force of all the bullets. Long narrow hallways would be a nightmare against it, while large open spaces would be useless on the other hand. Downsides would be point-blank and far range fights, as the clip size and accuracy wouldn't be nearly efficient enough for duels, extended battles, and the like. Of course any of these mechanics could be modified to the staff's liking, as this is only a suggestion. If there's any other recommendations people would like to add, feel free to do so.
    u r asking for ebola to be added
    for example
    fafnir or whatever its called
    mines
    hotshot/donation hotshot
    long ass rev with very high rate which i dont understand why its made

do me a favor
    before sharing ebola with everyone
    think twice
    rather think thrice
    thank you for reading this
    and i dont suppor this at all if my msg wasnt clear enough