Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Bible
    Originally Posted by RoyTheGod View Post
    You get smashed by everyone unlegit or not. Got $ that if anyone scanned ur pc they'd find hacks. You're sketchy as fck. Ebola patient lid

- - - Updated - - -

You get smashed by everyone unlegit or not. Got $ that if anyone scanned ur pc they'd find hacks. You're sketchy as fck. Ebola patient kid
    how are u going to say im sketchy as **** and then i get smashed kid if i hacked id destroy u u barely beat me while hacking u had to go full blantant last 4 rounds 3 shotting me so u could even win the score was really 7-6 lmao ure ****ing awful

kick rocks off a cliff virgin

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    how are u going to say im sketchy as **** and then i get smashed kid if i hacked id destroy u u barely beat me while hacking u had to go full blantant last 4 rounds 3 shotting me so u could even win the score was really 7-6 lmao ure ****ing awful

kick rocks off a cliff virgin
    You're so fcking booty tickled about you losing. Haha cry kid. I wasn't even hacking when we 1v1d. So make up more excuses ugly cancer kid

Bible
    You're so fcking booty tickled about you losing. Haha cry kid. I wasn't even hacking when we 1v1d. So make up more excuses ugly cancer kid
    "i wasnt even hacking when we 1v1'd" ----------> goes and 3 shots every single round, "i wasnt even hacking" ------> gets banned the next day for aimfixing... ure a joke.. you suck **** and everyone knows you were hacking hence why nobody talks about how you beat me =). hacker. lets talk about this over skype

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    "i wasnt even hacking when we 1v1'd" ----------> goes and 3 shots every single round, "i wasnt even hacking" ------> gets banned the next day for aimfixing... ure a joke.. you suck **** and everyone knows you were hacking hence why nobody talks about how you beat me =). hacker. lets talk about this over skype
    Stfu shit

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Okay what's your skype? I'll add you

- - - Updated - - -

Okay what's your skype? I'll add you- and I mean the post only got over 1.5k views and over 100 comments. You're brain dead as fck. I knew you were autistic!
    Last edited by RoyTheGod; 06-21-2015 at 08:33 PM.

Bible
    Okay what's your skype? I'll add you

- - - Updated - - -

Okay what's your skype? I'll add you- and I mean the post only got over 1.5k views and over 100 comments. You're brain dead as fck. I knew you were autistic!
    yeah it was valid to the public, deep down we both know what you were doing but now its been exposed to the public that you were hacking =)!!!!!!!!! give me ur skype in pm ok

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    yeah it was valid to the public, deep down we both know what you were doing but now its been exposed to the public that you were hacking =)!!!!!!!!! give me ur skype in pm ok
    You're scum, kid trying to ddos because he knows he's in the wrong place. Get lost cancer kid

Bible
    You're scum, kid trying to ddos because he knows he's in the wrong place. Get lost cancer kid
    ? what u mean ddos what does that mean kid chill stop throwing fancy words just wanted to hear your voice virgin go go run along u got perma banned for aimfixing =) :X

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ? what u mean ddos what does that mean kid chill stop throwing fancy words just wanted to hear your voice virgin go go run along u got perma banned for aimfixing =) :X
    Wth are you gay too LOL

Bible
    Wth are you gay too LOL
    yo lets 1v1. oh wait.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information