Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Perhaps, after the balance changes are finalized, we could enable them to be used in clanwars FOR 3's and over.

I personally think balancing the game around the highest level of play (CW) could open up more gameplay options, and further increase the competitiveness of FGunZ.

But that's my opinion, and a lot of my suggestions are highly experimental

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vincent Courtney View Post
    Perhaps, after the balance changes are finalized, we could enable them to be used in clanwars FOR 3's and over.

I personally think balancing the game around the highest level of play (CW) could open up more gameplay options, and further increase the competitiveness of FGunZ.

But that's my opinion, and a lot of my suggestions are highly experimental
    Can agree with this, why play cw when you can't use a weapon you like to use :p

3. The following user said thank you to Colour for this useful post:

Michi (06-22-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vincent Courtney View Post
    Does FGunZ have any staff in charge of balance? I've observed a few weapons, and have a few other changes I think would be necessary for those items.

I feel like nerfing the damage AND the clips would straight up dunk the sniper into a bad spot - nobody would use it because it would simply be too weak.

I think lowering the damage by a percentage amount based on the range of its target would suffice.

Obviously we'd need to playtest the changes for a week, to see what kind of impact it has on the complaints for this weapon
    You are more than welcome to suggest changes to the stats of weapons.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information