StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks

#1 So your name is known as George, do you have any nicknames?
    A : I have several nicknames, some call me Garage, other call me Gurge but what mostly feeds my anger is Gregory .

#2: How old are you?
    A : I'm 19 years old.

#3 School/work? What do you do?
    A : I graduated high school this year, I'm still trying to gather enough experience regarding web development so I can start working as a coder.

#4 How did you start playing Freestyle GunZ?
    A : I'm not quite sure, back in 2007 I believe I googled private servers of GunZ because IJJI was full of hackers, I saw Freestyle GunZ on the top 200 private servers it's advertisement signature design, it looked professional so I joined it. It's been 8 years and I'm still here.

#5 How did you earn your position?
    A : By being very active but what mostly, I'd say the trust Dave and I have between each other, back in the days when I used to apply for staff position, I always used to get declined no matter what but after a while I decided to start taking control over the Help & Support section, at the beginning it was very hard because my knowledge related to FGunZ were zero. Once I started exploring for solutions, reading on tech forums and overall with general information from here and there I was able to solve every single problem apart from the one who required inside job (server work). By time passing I grew up a lot, I became more mature and after a while I applied for Game Moderator position which I'm really happy with.

#6 What is your vision on the future of Freestyle GunZ?
    A : I honestly cannot answer exactly to that question, I know GunZ in general is an outdated game, we know it won't last more than 2 years or so, unfortunately, slowly one day GunZ will die, as for FGunZ, I'm hoping that we'll have someone to run the forum because everyone, regular members, donators, VIP, ELITE & Staff put a lot of effort into it, erasing all the memories would really hurt not only me but the entire community.

#7 What makes Freestyle GunZ a better place as any other server in the scene?
    A : Freestyle GunZ has it's pros and cons. The pros are that the majority of the players are loyal to the server, we have respect between each other. Our tech support section is at very high level around 80% of the cases are being solved as for the other 20% - they require administrator assistant. The cons are that some staff members are not really active, we're lacking of developers at the moment and it seems like our overall game improvement is being held, some people literally whine over the reason for instance that V8 takes really long to be released but we're also humans and most of the staff members have college/work/life to take care of which is more important in general.

#8 Would you rather do an active activity (like bowling or play soccer for example) or go to the movies as a first date?
    A : Depends on the person both you as a men and the woman, it really depends on both of the people their feelings and hobbies whether they want to play soccer (?) [seriously who goes to play a soccer with his girl/boy friend on the first date] but if I were to take my girlfriend on first date, it would be either a movie in the cinema or restaurant.

Q #9: How do you feel about anime in general?
    A : There is a huge difference between Anime & cartoon. Cartoons are mainly produced for kids, with topics about friendship, fun, exploration and similar things. A cartoon is basically low quality animations similar to Spongebob which is for underage kids while producing an anime is a large undertaking, and requires the work of an animation studio with a large number of people for adult people. I could write a whole essay about this but to keep it simple, I also used to watch Anime, mostly to improve my English grammar and kill the time at home when I've got nothing else to do, those people who hate Anime lovers - their IQ < 5 y/o

#10 Is there something you could improve about yourself?
    A : As far as I'm concerned - there is nothing.

#11 Do you prefer dogs or cats?
    A : I love both cats and dogs, I already have a few kittens in my yard. However, I prefer dogs over kittens for obvious reasons, their feelings are bigger than those of the cats, they can understand you whenever talk to them, they have emotions and lets not forget how they wake you up every morning at 6-7 AM just because dog reasons.

#12 What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
    A : Chocolate with pieces of orange or chocolate with pieces of cherry.

#13 Is there a movie out there that you absolutely hate?
    A : Not that I know of.

#14 How do you feel about this song, Redemption Song by Bob Marley ?
    A : Not my style.

#15 What was the first thing you thought about this morning?
    A : Make breakfast - always.

#16 What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?
    A : I've never eaten anything that felt strange for me.

#17 Do you have any scars, if so, how did you get them?
    A : I have several scars, most of them are due to surgeries, something I wouldn't want to discuss.

#18 If you have a best friend, how did you meet him?
    A : I can't really remember how I met him, I know that we've been together ever since childhood, we used to share same school then we used to live together getting drunk / playing video games / do wild parties so yeah that's pretty much it.

#19 Tequila, vodka or gin?
    A : Mix them all, don't be a pussy.

#20 What is your current cellphone brand?
    A : Samsung

Next Player Spotlight will be posted on Wednesday (8th of July 2015).
    Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.

Last edited by StephanM; 12-23-2015 at 07:19 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (07-01-2015), Mousse (07-01-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I read it all, what's the purpose though ;-;??
    p.s GunZ would last more than 2 years...

Leave a comment below if you got an interesting/fun/special question for the next Player Spotlight.
    -Question(s): Do you do sports? and if so, what's your favorite one?
    What excites you the most?
    What other games do you play?

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly I believe FGunZ will last more than 2 years. It'll only die if we make it die. Honestly we're at a point to where everyone knows eachother nowadays, we're getting new players, recent players who came back. We're kinda a small family. And everyone had has and still do have their doubts, but honestly we're in 2015 and GunZ can still reach over 300 players, when some people acouple years ago wouldn't believe it'd last a year at most.
    @Hulk, so the activity could be boosted up a bit more, I honestly enjoyed this. Gregory I enjoyed your thorough answers, didn't make me think you really didn't really
    lose interest.

Good job Stephan

now George I got a question for you.
    Spoiler!

Amg jk. Here are some question suggestions Stephan.
    Spoiler!

Now I didn't wanna swarm this with question suggestions but if you need anymore hmu.
    Last edited by Michi; 07-01-2015 at 03:32 AM.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    #19 - Badass muthafuka görge

I would like to know their favorite song/band
    Last edited by Linzor; 07-01-2015 at 05:34 AM.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Hulk View Post
    I read it all, what's the purpose though ;-;??
    p.s GunZ would last more than 2 years...

-Question(s): Do you do sports? and if so, what's your favorite one?
    What excites you the most?
    What other games do you play?
    I used to play football once back in 7th grade but I didn't really enjoy it that much.
    I stopped playing soccer and decided to start playing table tennis, after a while I went on country tournaments and won 3 cups which I gave to my school.
    At the moment, the only thing I do considered as sport is workout & basketball.

What excites me mostly is probably technology and travelling, my legs literally melt when I'm about to build a new computer for instance as well as if I'm about to travel to another country =)

The only games I play apart from FGunZ are probably Osu!, CS:GO (not anymore), GTA V & Crysis 3

Thread Information