Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Bible
    Originally Posted by issykiller View Post
    Corpse da best lier ever seen. Mentioning scores which never happened vs me and then closing thread so i camt response with da sses. Hold on 14:6??? Ahahhahaah. U did win me 11/6 the first game we did because i was spiking as ****, thats why i could barely hit u. After dat i said wait rematch and u accepted. So i left at 11/6 and directoy resetted my modem to fix spike. Did that and came back and smacked u 11/6 so easy, because there was no spike. After dat i gave u a second chance to proof it wasnt the spike who was saving yu in 1st match, but u lost again 11/7, so it came to a conclusion yu actually suck and got smacked 11/6 and 11/7.

- - - Updated - - -

It made giggle when ur mate was whispering me like dis.
    Aomine: Corpse is obv cursing because he lost to u
    Me: haha hes so bad
    Aomine: he told me u are like a legend Lol xd

P.s ima post everything when im home, its time for u to get slapped on da seat.
    u r bad? y u diss my sister corpse??? i take care of u?? for him?? ez?

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    u r bad? y u diss my sister corpse??? i take care of u?? for him?? ez?
    issy will smack ur **** stfu already calm ur tits ur shit

3. The following user said thank you to BARBARR for this useful post:

issykiller (08-02-2015)

Banned

Thanks
    Corpse da best lier ever seen. Mentioning scores which never happened vs me and then closing thread so i camt response with da sses. Hold on 14:6??? Ahahhahaah. U did win me 11/6 the first game we did because i was spiking as ****, thats why i could barely hit u. After dat i said wait rematch and u accepted. So i left at 11/6 and directoy resetted my modem to fix spike. Did that and came back and smacked u 11/6 so easy, because there was no spike. After dat i gave u a second chance to proof it wasnt the spike who was saving yu in 1st match, but u lost again 11/7, so it came to a conclusion yu actually suck and got smacked 11/6 and 11/7.

- - - Updated - - -

It made giggle when ur mate was whispering me like dis.
    Aomine: Corpse is obv cursing because he lost to u
    Me: haha hes so bad
    Aomine: he told me u are like a legend Lol xd

P.s ima post everything when im home, its time for u to get slapped on da seat.
    well the screenshot says 14-6 but i gues you stopped trying at 11-6 i suppose, i swear randoms be showing off to people after i lose to them in 1v1s, i mean ive lost to countless of people in 1v1s who are pretty bad ( like you ), not much of an accomplishment .
    Last edited by MrCorpse; 08-01-2015 at 10:47 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to MrCorpse for this useful post:

YoungSavagÉ (08-01-2015)

Bible
    Originally Posted by Barbitton View Post
    issy will smack ur **** stfu already calm ur tits ur shit
    ? mannn... i saw pictures of u yesterday... i was cryin... was gonna post thread but like too embarrassing..

Thanks
    Hahah. I smacked u infront of other
    People and u know that. U 11/6d me first match, but hey i have sses of de spike in dat match too. So listen , we did 3 1v1s and u won
    One only because of spike. Thats why i crushed u like a mawfakke the other 2 1v1s. But hey, so as i said ima post dem
    When im home, gonna embarrass ur ass in front off ur bible mate. P,s show me ss u rly 14/6 me, or else it never happened. U only did 11/6 me first match so as i said.
    Nvm i actually dont even need to talk because i totally destroyed you and you know that. I made you my fanboy lol, u started getting mentally retarded
    After u got
    Smacked so damn hard, that u just mentioned me as a legend to ur frends, and dat made me actually giggle
    Pretty damn hard, because i play gunz once a month Xd.
    and Bible, be ready to get destroyed for the 1000th time. Ima search for u when im back
    Home. Not even goong to waste time for u, but directly gonna 11/0 ya ass, call me pussydestroyer.

Banned

Thanks
    Hahah. I smacked u infront of other
    People and u know that. U 11/6d me first match, but hey i have sses of de spike in dat match too. So listen , we did 3 1v1s and u won
    One only because of spike. Thats why i crushed u like a mawfakke the other 2 1v1s. But hey, so as i said ima post dem
    When im home, gonna embarrass ur ass in front off ur bible mate. P,s show me ss u rly 14/6 me, or else it never happened. U only did 11/6 me first match so as i said.
    Nvm i actually dont even need to talk because i totally destroyed you and you know that. I made you my fanboy lol, u started getting mentally retarded
    After u got
    Smacked so damn hard, that u just mentioned me as a legend to ur frends, and dat made me actually giggle
    Pretty damn hard, because i play gunz once a month Xd.
    and Bible, be ready to get destroyed for the 1000th time. Ima search for u when im back
    Home. Not even goong to waste time for u, but directly gonna 11/0 ya ass, call me pussydestroyer.
    Damn that was a long essay, you must be on the forum more than in game. Sad.

9. The following user said thank you to MrCorpse for this useful post:

kable (08-02-2015)

BARBARR's Avatar hi

Country
    Thanks
    ego level 99999999.1

Thanks
    listen up.İf i want to i can make everyone with alittle fame go down like he never existed. İ have screens vs all off u which i never posted, because after all its just a game, so i let them enjoy the game. But people like u Corpse which i smacked pretty damn hard just need to get posted, because u still ego after ismacked u 2 times in a row lol. U have no chance vs me. Even bar knows i have atons of sses vs everybody who is a little decent. İ just never post sses because all they no challenge and dey waste my time only.

im done talking, btw u can always rematch me. im always open to crush ur tiny ass and eat ur pussy raw. the screenshots will appear in a matter of time, Dw.
    Last edited by issykiller; 08-03-2015 at 04:53 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    listen up.İf i want to i can make everyone with alittle fame go down like he never existed. İ have screens vs all off u which i never posted, because after all its just a game, so i let them enjoy the game. But people like u Corpse which i smacked pretty damn hard just need to get posted, because u still ego after ismacked u 2 times in a row lol. U have no chance vs me. Even bar knows i have atons of sses vs everybody who is a little decent. İ just never post sses because all they no challenge and dey waste my time only.

im done talking, btw u can always rematch me. im always open to crush ur tiny ass and eat ur pussy raw. the screenshots will appear in a matter of time, Dw.
    Yup you did beat me twice in a row after losing. You say it's just a game but your posting essays after essays.....raaaaaaaaaaaaandom

Thanks
    Haha ur funny. After losing a 1v1 within players who can barely see each other, because there is heavy spike is totally different then a 1v1 with normal ping and u know that. nvm not even gonna talk, ur below my level kid. Get smacked 2 times in a row with stable ping plz. Call me a legend just like u did before, u already got used to it so there is no problem i quess? Haha pussyboy, i bet u even dodge to 1v1 me once again after u got whooped your ass of ***.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information