Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    "assassinated in his luxurious seaside home"

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bible View Post
    heyyy i only want the middle east to be free of such chaos!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, terrorists forcefully placed civilians in those said buildings, and fired RPGs, and missiles off of them for target sites for israel, they forced people not to evacuate with the threat of death, then once israel retaliated... many people died and the blame was placed on israel.
    men es so facil... pls...
    Plus u cant blame israel kid listen here, if someone was throwing punches at your face, even if most of those punches were missing, would you retaliate? It's the same concept, they fire missiles at israel, most miss, most get dodged by the iron dome, and very few hit. Cannot! blame! the israelis! free the middle east of war! chaos! and corruption ! all over!
    they fire missiles at israel because israel is occupying their land. even as I am typing this israel is building new settlements on Palestinian ground. they also kill alot of Palestinians in the process. the Palestinians are trying to defend their land.

3. The following 4 users say thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Adopt (07-17-2015), Lenny (07-18-2015), Striker (07-17-2015), Taint (07-17-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    they fire missiles at israel because israel is occupying their land. even as I am typing this israel is building new settlements on Palestinian ground. they also kill alot of Palestinians in the process. the Palestinians are trying to defend their land.
    we have no government btw just letting you
    and i do agree some palestinians are bad but realistically palestinians are defending their own ground, if you get hit you wouldnt you hit them back? an eye for an eye thats how it works

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taint View Post
    we have no government btw just letting you
    and i do agree some palestinians are bad but realistically palestinians are defending their own ground, if you get hit you wouldnt you hit them back? an eye for an eye thats how it works
    That's exactly how things never end. Vengeful warfare, fighting because you think you have the right simply because someone else fired a shot first. Easier said than done, obviously, but revenge shouldn't be the answer.

Also, why whenever someone brings up an argument that you Israelis don't like, you go and say "well you read stuff online so obviously don't have a clue what's really going on there".

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Also, why whenever someone brings up an argument that you Israelis don't like, you go and say "well you read stuff online so obviously don't have a clue what's really going on there".
    bec0z u guys hate on israel and say things that r not true zzzzzz

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    That's exactly how things never end. Vengeful warfare, fighting because you think you have the right simply because someone else fired a shot first. Easier said than done, obviously, but revenge shouldn't be the answer.

did i tell someone to do a research now? no, i simply stated what happens
    yes its wrong to do that afterall war is no answer to anything but yet think about it, its self defense it shouldnt be wrong to defend yourself

and do not call me israeli im palestinian lol

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks

I 100% agree with this comment.

Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    bec0z u guys hate on israel and say things that r not true zzzzzz
    You might say all this stuff, but where is your proof to say that it's not true? Israel has been killing Palistanian KIDS.. KIDS dude. That's just beyond sad. What psychopath would in their right mind KILL A CHILD. I can't comprehend that stuff.

So please, your comment is invalid. Until you provide me with some facts/proofs, I won't back down that Israel is mostly responsible for all this.

Even if most of these news articles are lies, some of them are not.. So please, just stop.
    Last edited by Overdrive; 07-17-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    You might say all this stuff, but where is your proof to say that it's not true? Israel has been killing Palistanian KIDS.. KIDS dude. That's just beyond sad. What psychopath would in their right mind KILL A CHILD. I can't comprehend that stuff.

So please, your comment is invalid. Until you provide me with some facts/proofs, I won't back down that Israel is mostly responsible for all this.

Even if most of these news articles are lies, some of them are not.. So please, just stop.
    why would i bother myself proving it to people over the net lol, just live in your lies m8

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    why would i bother myself proving it to people over the net lol, just live in your lies m8
    This says more than enough about you.

Either way, I said what I wanted to say. I'm not going to bother anymore.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    This says more than enough about you.

Either way, I said what I wanted to say. I'm not going to bother anymore.
    yo if you dont have any real knowledge dont type sht and mistaken other people like the antishemis reporters in your country do.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information