Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by giladd1 View Post
    yo if you dont have any real knowledge dont type sht and mistaken other people like the antishemis reporters in your country do.
    If you read in my previous post, you'd actually use that tiny brain of yours before making a idiotic reply like this. It's clear as day to me that you don't take your time to read what I said before making comments.

I have more than enough knowledge of this topic. And if I didn't, I wouldn't be posting anything on this thread.

So please, don't start with your bullshit, it's going to make you look even stupider than you are now.
    Last edited by Overdrive; 07-17-2015 at 01:39 PM.

the__stig's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    >yahoo news
    scrub

Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    wat u read on internet or in books is not true, all hate on israel bec0z 2stronk
    Nope.
    I'm BEAST.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    If you read in my previous post, you'd actually use that tiny brain of yours before making a idiotic reply like this. It's clear as day to me that you don't take your time to read what I said before making comments.

I have more than enough knowledge of this topic. And if I didn't, I wouldn't be posting anything on this thread.

So please, don't start with your bullshit, it's going to make you look even stupider than you are now.
    you are idiot man. you say we kill palestine kids. you know why that situation happens? because the fking palestines are trying to get protected by these kids, that israel army won't attack them after they throw some molotov cocktails, and furthermore these kids are stupid, they risk their own life by their actions. For example, when palestines as usual attack IDF, these kids are just staring at that situation not longer than 10 feet distance between them. so when IDF try to dissolve the palestines with their guns and etc, these kids are getting hurt. It isnt IDF fault, it is palestines kids fault.
    So to sum up, you are an idiot

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    you are idiot man. you say we kill palestine kids. you know why that situation happens? because the fking palestines are trying to get protected by these kids, that israel army won't attack them after they throw some molotov cocktails, and furthermore these kids are stupid, they risk their own life by their actions. For example, when palestines as usual attack IDF, these kids are just staring at that situation not longer than 10 feet distance between them. so when IDF try to dissolve the palestines with their guns and etc, these kids are getting hurt. It isnt IDF fault, it is palestines kids fault.
    LOL, you actually make me laugh! The bunch of lies you just said in this post makes you look like a total idiot ROFL.

https://electronicintifada.net/conte...-children/4263

Now, I want you to read this and repeat what you just said and compare that to this article.

Like I said in my previous post, you're making yourself look even stupider than you now are.

BTW, can you stop using your tiny brains, because you're embarrassing yourself way too hard.

Add: Btw, you saying palestinian kids get in the way? Explain the bombings and shootings while they were running away? Can you explain to me why they are in the way?

Also, I saw a video of a boy trying to save his sister who was in a bad situation. When the boy tried to save his sister they shot him, but they missed. He faked as if I died on the spot, but after that he ran to his sister to save her, and then ran away from the situation as fast as possible.

Now again, tell me why palestanian children are in the way?
    Last edited by Overdrive; 07-17-2015 at 01:54 PM.

--

Country
    Thanks
    Noo... it's the IDF fault lol
    What made them do this ?
    probably one of them killed his mom,sister,brother or stole his land ?
    Yoooooo,u want to steal our land and dont wanna let us defend ourselves

Thanks
    you guys are just like the germans in 1939, before attacking the whole world.
    what i mean is, that you eat that bulsht on news without thinking to your self : "maybe they wrong, why should i follow them? because everyone follow them? i won't keep going with the river, i will stand on my own"
    But no you guys just braindead

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    you guys are just like the germans in 1939, before attacking the whole world.
    what i mean is, that you eat that bulsht on news without thinking to your self : "maybe they wrong, why should i follow them? because everyone follow them? i won't keep going with the river, i will stand on my own"
    But no you guys just braindead
    there's no point of saying that, braindeads are braindeads.

Bible
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    they fire missiles at israel because israel is occupying their land. even as I am typing this israel is building new settlements on Palestinian ground. they also kill alot of Palestinians in the process. the Palestinians are trying to defend their land.
    lol if you had any knowledge on this matter, you'd know they did not steal any land, the land was a bunch of torn british colonies it was basically a ghost land... lol there were never any palestinian people on that land, they came from regions such as syria... after israel was created

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    I've learned that there's no point in arguing with a Jew, it's obvious they won't admit the crimes they commit so don't even bother trying. Jews are the scums of the earth and that's that.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information