Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    why buy this if you can easly download a emulator and play these games for free? I guess its only intresting for collectors

BaileyJay's Avatar Hall Hero

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    why buy this if you can easly download a emulator and play these games for free? I guess its only intresting for collectors
    This is pretty much why I'm selling it bruh!

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Personally I would buy it to use for speedruns, emulators arent allowed to use in a legit speedrun.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Personally I would buy it to use for speedruns, emulators arent allowed to use in a legit speedrun.
    I speed run on emulator idgaf

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BaileyJay View Post
    Maybe more pictures and also show the console condition.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RainSama View Post
    Maybe more pictures and also show the console condition.
    both consoles are perfect, don't really feel like taking pictures lol. everything is there

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    both consoles are perfect, don't really feel like taking pictures lol. everything is there
    More pictures = more chance of a sale.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    It's if you're going for official speedrun records. Speedrunners use emulators to practice their speedruns, but when it comes down to it, they have to use the real deal or it wont count.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Emulation vs. Hardware has always been a hard debate over the years. Some people, myself included prefer Hardware over software if given the option, but if I only have the emulation available, well I guess that's what I have to stick to. Console just feels better than emulation, regardless of how much you can tweak emulators to your advantage.

In addition, both Banjo games are heavily known to have issues when emulated. I heard one has extreme unstable framerates in several areas-- virtually being unplayable and the other one simply crashes 100% of the time in a certain zone, making it completely unbeatable. (But let that be said, this is only 2 games of the entire bunch, which together both games are around $100 together CIB)

I had high hopes when PJ 64 2.0 came out that maybe the lock-out patch may have been fixed, but it doesn't seem so according to people who have tested both ROMs.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Emulation vs. Hardware has always been a hard debate over the years. Some people, myself included prefer Hardware over software if given the option, but if I only have the emulation available, well I guess that's what I have to stick to. Console just feels better than emulation, regardless of how much you can tweak emulators to your advantage.

In addition, both Banjo games are heavily known to have issues when emulated. I heard one has extreme unstable framerates in several areas-- virtually being unplayable and the other one simply crashes 100% of the time in a certain zone, making it completely unbeatable. (But let that be said, this is only 2 games of the entire bunch, which together both games are around $100 together CIB)

I had high hopes when PJ 64 2.0 came out that maybe the lock-out patch may have been fixed, but it doesn't seem so according to people who have tested both ROMs.
    I'm just done with those games in general anyway, I like snes/nes over 64 anyway tbh lol. (which emulates perfectly)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information