Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by BaileyJay View Post
    I speed run on emulator idgaf
    It's if you're going for official speedrun records. Speedrunners use emulators to practice their speedruns, but when it comes down to it, they have to use the real deal or it wont count.

BaileyJay's Avatar Hall Hero

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RainSama View Post
    Maybe more pictures and also show the console condition.
    both consoles are perfect, don't really feel like taking pictures lol. everything is there

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    both consoles are perfect, don't really feel like taking pictures lol. everything is there
    More pictures = more chance of a sale.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vickachu View Post
    why buy this if you can easly download a emulator and play these games for free? I guess its only intresting for collectors
    Emulation vs. Hardware has always been a hard debate over the years. Some people, myself included prefer Hardware over software if given the option, but if I only have the emulation available, well I guess that's what I have to stick to. Console just feels better than emulation, regardless of how much you can tweak emulators to your advantage.

In addition, both Banjo games are heavily known to have issues when emulated. I heard one has extreme unstable framerates in several areas-- virtually being unplayable and the other one simply crashes 100% of the time in a certain zone, making it completely unbeatable. (But let that be said, this is only 2 games of the entire bunch, which together both games are around $100 together CIB)

I had high hopes when PJ 64 2.0 came out that maybe the lock-out patch may have been fixed, but it doesn't seem so according to people who have tested both ROMs.

BaileyJay's Avatar Hall Hero

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Emulation vs. Hardware has always been a hard debate over the years. Some people, myself included prefer Hardware over software if given the option, but if I only have the emulation available, well I guess that's what I have to stick to. Console just feels better than emulation, regardless of how much you can tweak emulators to your advantage.

In addition, both Banjo games are heavily known to have issues when emulated. I heard one has extreme unstable framerates in several areas-- virtually being unplayable and the other one simply crashes 100% of the time in a certain zone, making it completely unbeatable. (But let that be said, this is only 2 games of the entire bunch, which together both games are around $100 together CIB)

I had high hopes when PJ 64 2.0 came out that maybe the lock-out patch may have been fixed, but it doesn't seem so according to people who have tested both ROMs.
    I'm just done with those games in general anyway, I like snes/nes over 64 anyway tbh lol. (which emulates perfectly)

Path's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    i buy all add me

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    I'm just done with those games in general anyway, I like snes/nes over 64 anyway tbh lol. (which emulates perfectly)
    For the most part at least. SNES emulates enough that software power isn't necessary. I've heard people say there's an emulator that emulates the SNES's hardware by about 90% called "BNES" or something, but I also heard you need quite some power on your PC to actually use it. But idk, some people say ZSNES is the worst when it captures hardware emulation, but for me it works fine. I suppose I'd have to try both emulators side by side to get an actual test to see what they mean, because I've heard people say BNES is far superior '-'

But regardless, you are more than right if anything. You don't need much to enjoy what the SNES gives you anyways, so I suppose emulation doesn't play a huge factor in this case.

8. The following user said thank you to Dualage for this useful post:

Michi (07-22-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    all you noobs who said spartans pinball machine was lame are twats

10. The following user said thank you to YoungSavagÉ for this useful post:

Fourth (07-18-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by FreeWilly View Post
    all you noobs who said spartans pinball machine was lame are twats
    Oh my god, your sig! I'm dying of laughter right now and my son's looking at me like "dad wtf are you laughing abt?". My good man, you made me laugh. Cheers!

Regards,
    Fourth

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information