Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    I think you guys should sell it in separate.
    I mean 25 coins for 1 color, like at first I buy red so it means I have red only but then I donate again and buy the pink one so my first dash = red second is pink like in the video you posted above.
    so what I'm trying to say is it'd be better if we, the in-game players can play with the dashes like we pick the color order (what is first,second etc).
    Maybe I didn't read it right and this is how you meant to sell it in first place and I'm just repeating you but idk this is just an idea I thought about.
    Other than that I really liked the idea and can't wait for more!! Thanks!
    So you want us to make 50+ dashes..?

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    So you want us to make 50+ dashes..?
    He's saying if you buy 1, it should add to the rainbow.
    E.g; If you equip blue + green your dash will go in the pattern blue > green > repeat. This will continue on as you add more and more.
    I don't really think this would work out though.. considering there will only be one slot for the dash colors.
    Last edited by Michi; 07-20-2015 at 02:51 AM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    He's saying if you buy 1, it should add to the rainbow.
    E.g; If you equip blue + green your dash will go in the pattern blue > green > repeat. This will continue on as you add more and more.
    I don't really think this would work out though.. considering there will only be one slot for the dash colors.
    Aka make more dashes, cause their separated models.. it wouldn't add up, we have to make a new texture animation if you want more colours flashing like the rainbow.

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jetman View Post
    Then luckily for you Stephan made like 14 other dashes.
    I meant for the VIP-only one.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    I meant for the VIP-only one.
    Super rainbow will be VIP only.

Updated the first post with new information, soon more information will follow about the costs.
    Last edited by StephanM; 07-20-2015 at 04:25 AM.

Thanks
    this was something I've always planned for, I'm happy to see someone taking initiatives.

Very cool! But I hope it doesn't get too annoying.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    I like the whole idea, It's pretty sick to be honest.
    But i'd say don't let people have multiply colored Dashes as default, Basically have all the colors and let it be single's as default ( no rainbow stuff ). If you wan't to make something new and unique then i suggest that you do it right, Meaning i'd add most normal solid colors

Code:
    G/W = Default
    White
    Black
    Red
    Yellow etc etc

later on add different once and maybe upgrade to dashes with images in it like skulls, Crowns, Logo what so ever. I think this has a lot of potential.

But there should always be a option to be able to disable this, Also disable it for people who dislike all those colors ingame like in the 1337 option a tick box disabling the custom dashes.

If such option is going to be made make it like this.
    Code:
    - ☑ Enable custom Dash

- ☑ Disable all custom Dashes except yours.

- ☑ Disable All custom dashes including yours.
    Something like this. There should be a varied of options so everybody is happy, You don't want to make something that would damage the image of GunZ overall, I'm pretty sure 70% of the community doesn't want to play with all those colors around and make it look like you're in some carnival parade. This stuff can be distracting as hell.

To avoid most problems the best way would be making it work with the value method.
    Making a box placing #FD3F92 in it and it would generate automatically the colored dash but heck it is possible but a lot of work.

You can also go for rings.

Anyhow
    If you guys manage something to replace the dash by using a item like a ring for example, Weapon skins wouldn't be hard too, This would be even sicker.
    The possibility's are huge, that's what i think.

Sorry for the wall of text...

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RainSama View Post
    I like the whole idea, It's pretty sick to be honest.
    But i'd say don't let people have multiply colored Dashes as default, Basically have all the colors and let it be single's as default ( no rainbow stuff ). If you wan't to make something new and unique then i suggest that you do it right, Meaning i'd add most normal solid colors

Code:
    G/W = Default
    White
    Black
    Red
    Yellow etc etc

later on add different once and maybe upgrade to dashes with images in it like skulls, Crowns, Logo what so ever. I think this has a lot of potential.

But there should always be a option to be able to disable this, Also disable it for people who dislike all those colors ingame like in the 1337 option a tick box disabling the custom dashes.

If such option is going to be made make it like this.
    Code:
    - ☑ Enable custom Dash

- ☑ Disable all custom Dashes except yours.

- ☑ Disable All custom dashes including yours.
    Something like this. There should be a varied of options so everybody is happy, You don't want to make something that would damage the image of GunZ overall, I'm pretty sure 70% of the community doesn't want to play with all those colors around and make it look like you're in some carnival parade. This stuff can be distracting as hell.

To avoid most problems the best way would be making it work with the value method.
    Making a box placing #FD3F92 in it and it would generate automatically the colored dash but heck it is possible but a lot of work.

You can also go for rings.

Anyhow
    If you guys manage something to replace the dash by using a item like a ring for example, Weapon skins wouldn't be hard too, This would be even sicker.
    The possibility's are huge, that's what i think.

Sorry for the wall of text...
    The way we do it now works fine and it actually works.
    Also disable all customs including your own sounds dumb (why donate if you disable?)..
    A lot of people are hyped on this so.. and see it as a jjang, never had complaints about it tbh.

Adding skulls and crowns sounds a bit *meh* to me, not a fan of the idea but if people want it.
    The elements are weapon skins basicly, and wouldnt want to put effort in an item if people want to change it anyway *cry cry*.

Last thing, up to jeff/dave if we add the disable option @ 1337, but it the dashes aren't really that bad/bright that it would distract you in any way (we used to have the lime coloured one).

9. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Lenny (07-22-2015)

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    The way we do it now works fine and it actually works.
    Also disable all customs including your own sounds dumb (why donate if you disable?)..
    A lot of people are hyped on this so.. and see it as a jjang, never had complaints about it tbh.

Adding skulls and crowns sounds a bit *meh* to me, not a fan of the idea but if people want it.
    The elements are weapon skins basicly, and wouldnt want to put effort in an item if people want to change it anyway *cry cry*.

Last thing, up to jeff/dave if we add the disable option @ 1337, but it the dashes aren't really that bad/bright that it would distract you in any way (we used to have the lime coloured one).
    Why does it sound dumb, People buy stuff and get bored of it pretty fast. What if someone buys the rainbow one and is tired of it. You wan't them to buy a new color that's basically the default color. This whole logic is petty stupid if you ask me.

Also why wouldn't you put effort, You are trying to make the community better right. Why would you not put effort in something this huge.
    I would.

You should find ways to Satisfy in most directions then just go with one direction, Even if it does sound stupid. players love choices.
    Basically if i'd buy a gun skin in cs:go i should play with it AND THE ONLY way to change into a new skin is to buy a new skin.
    What if people want to change colors they bought, Like i wanna be yellow today and tomorrow i want to have a black colored dash.
    This would be way better.

Anyhow i think there should be options then forcing, Even if players bought it. Forcing is never good.
    Last edited by Rain; 07-20-2015 at 11:15 PM.

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by RainSama View Post
    Why does it sound dumb, People buy stuff and get bored of it pretty fast. What if someone buys the rainbow one and is tired of it. You wan't them to buy a new color that's basically the default color. This whole logic is petty stupid if you ask me.

Also why wouldn't you put effort, You are trying to make the community better right. Why would you not put effort in something this huge.
    I would.

You should find ways to Satisfy in most directions then just go with one direction, Even if it does sound stupid. players love choices.
    Basically if i'd buy a gun skin in cs:go i should play with it AND THE ONLY way to change into a new skin is to buy a new skin.
    What if people want to change colors they bought, Like i wanna be yellow today and tomorrow i want to have a black colored dash.
    This would be way better.

Anyhow i think there should be options then forcing, Even if players bought it. Forcing is never good.
    Maybe in the future, for now we stick to the dashes.
    90% sure there will be a disable function for the dashes.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Bunny (07-25-2015), Rain (07-21-2015)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information