Thanks
    Hi Team,

Whenever I'm playing in a room where there are 15 or more players in the room, any damage that I do doesn't register at all. Training room, TDM, DM or anything, no damage done at all. I even tried this one in Training and i requested someone to stand and let me hit him. Even at point blank range, no damage were done. This applies to sprays, snipers, shotguns, and revs. There are chances that my damage registers but it's very rare. That's why I only intend to play on rooms where there are 12 players or less. Slashes and explosion do create some damage though.

Can someone help me here?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Rooms that contain more than 20 players might lead to AE bug.
    None of us know how the code works but unfortunately it breaks somewhere which causes that issue.
    If you attempt to join a room which has more than 20 players you will surely be -- ping to everyone (AE) and no matter how many times you hit them, you won't deal any damage at all unless half of the players leave and upon rejoining AE would be fixed.
    Does this happen ONLY in big rooms with a lot of players or in TDM/Duel rooms with 4-8 players?

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    It's possible that your internet connection can't handle the amount of connections/data.
    What do you get if you do a speedtest.net?
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thanks
    @George - I'm pretty sure my ping from other players is not --. Even if i rejoin, still i hardly do any damage. This issue does not happen at all to 4-8 players only. This ALWAYS happens in big rooms with lot of players.

@Dave - If that's the case then i presume i cannot see them move at all (e.g. all of them AE). I did a speed test, I got 1 ms at Ping, 2.63 mbps at DL speed, and 0.81 at upload speed.

To further prove my point on this case, I need to attach a replay here. Having said this, how do i do that?

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by badblood08 View Post
    @George - I'm pretty sure my ping from other players is not --. Even if i rejoin, still i hardly do any damage. This issue does not happen at all to 4-8 players only. This ALWAYS happens in big rooms with lot of players.

@Dave - If that's the case then i presume i cannot see them move at all (e.g. all of them AE). I did a speed test, I got 1 ms at Ping, 2.63 mbps at DL speed, and 0.81 at upload speed.

To further prove my point on this case, I need to attach a replay here. Having said this, how do i do that?
    I am a retard when it comes to gunz problems but I do know how to attach a replay, record it with f11, and find it in your documents/freestyle gunz

then go to https://www.speedyshare.com/ and upload the file. (.gzr) and then provide the link in here

Good luck boi

6. The following user said thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

SuperShotty (07-18-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Same happens with me if i am playing 5v5 cw, no dmg gets registered. I dont find anyone AE, but in starting if i dont press tab my damage register >.> only problem on this server

Thanks
    @Jonathan - Thanks man!

@Grudge - This does not happen on 5v5. On 7v7 it does happen though.

To further prove my point, please download replay here.

Please focus on Romantica only. You will see i've been shooting him for a long time, yet almost no damage taken. FYI, he's idle, so aiming wouldn't be a problem.

--

Country
    Thanks
    it happend to me2, and i dont get -- ping !
    120-200 ping and dmg doesnt register too

Colour's Avatar PvE, because why not?!

Country
    Thanks
    You said he was idle. Chances could be he alt+tabbed out of the game which can lead to not taking any damage at al while his ping still remains visible.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    First time seeing this issue, looks really odd.
    And then it appears that Romantica is using DMG Reduce hack so he can't take damage at all
    Anyway, just kidding.. when you're available PM me so we can get in-game for tests.

Thread Information