Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    I spent many years, countless hours, and quite a few precious pennies into getting this community rolling since it started. Even before it was named the Freestylers World. Devoting so much to a community leaves a lasting mark on your mind. I have created countless memories, found some amazing friends, and experienced things I will never experience again through this communities history. Even with all the sleepless nights and the stressful times, I smiled through it all because of my love for this community.

I do not know what compelled me today, to look up the Freestylers Community. Considering I have not been on here in years, I really didn't know what to expect. I resigned from my position not long after McSic and Dave were passed full control. It's not that I had really wanted to, but with events progressing in my life it was best for the future of this server. I had never thought that this community would have been able to go so strong for this long. Words cannot express the happiness it brings me in not only seeing the Freestylers Community still bustling, but logging on and immediately getting to speak with two great friends of mine that I met on here almost from the start. It's truly amazing. It's been almost 10 years since this Server was founded, albeit under a different name.

Dave and McSic, thank you guys so much for keeping this community going and for never giving up on it. You've brought me some incredible joy today. I'm sure Taras would agree with me on that if he knew.
    A big thanks goes out to the current staff who are helping keep everything going.
    And of course all of the players, even if you have no idea who I am. You are what keeps the community going!!!!

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

2. The following 19 users say thank you to Forsaken for this useful post:

AkimboFx (07-20-2015), Bulba (07-19-2015), Castiel (07-20-2015), Corrupt (07-19-2015), GeorgeGFX (07-19-2015), Inori (07-19-2015), Joobie (07-25-2015), justRelax (07-20-2015), Kira (07-19-2015), León (07-20-2015), Linzor (07-19-2015), Michi (07-19-2015), NotGhost (07-19-2015), Notorious (07-19-2015), Ommadawn (07-19-2015), Rain (07-20-2015), Sid (07-20-2015), Sunfire (07-19-2015), Traumatiser (07-19-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Awh nice to see you're passing by

And yes I don't know where this server would be without Dave/McSic today.
    Last edited by Michi; 07-20-2015 at 08:25 AM.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Tomorrow comes today

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    That's so nice to hear that, thank you for creating this private server in the first place. You can be sure that Dave&McSic will do everything to keep this server alive as much as possible, with the help of the other staff members.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ommadawn
    That's so nice to hear that, thank you for creating this private server in the first place. You can be sure that Dave&McSic will do everything to keep this server alive as much as possible, with the help of the other staff members.

I'm pretty sure you resigned yesterday pls
    Last edited by Michi; 07-19-2015 at 08:02 PM.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post

I'm pretty sure you resigned yesterday pls
    I came back to ban you

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Someone else came back and did something similar once.

9. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

StephanM (07-19-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    my bro it was nice catching up with you again after like 7+ years, still shocked when I saw your name visit more often.

Originally Posted by Ommadawn View Post
    He wasnt a founder of this server he was owner who came after the team previous him which consisted of

UkRaiNeR, Ph4nt0m(), Kidd, Alis, Girbicid which was a combination of HeavenNetwork and HackCoders

then sometime along we made him GM and then he worked his way up to Admin then owner after I left shortly UkRaiNeR was getting inactive anyway then he took over

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    ur ez kid
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    I wasn't apart of this community when you were the owner or when you were around, however since stumbling across this server/community in 2013 I must say it's been an honour to be apart of it and even helping keep things in order here as an Ex GM. GunZ communities don't have the best of mannerism but I must say this has one of the best. Without you this server never would of gotten started and I never would of stumbled across this community and if it weren't for this server/community I would of quit by now, but due to the pleasant staff members and the players here I've kept on pewpewing, met allot of friendly people here which I do consider friends and would happily have a beer with each and everyone of them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information