Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Natalie's Avatar Programmer

Thanks
    Suggestion type: Remove the scope delay to be like it was before
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion title: Snipers

Suggestion description:
    Fix the sniper scope delay so we can snipe like we use to before this last update happened.. Theres normal player in the server that has this fix already and everyone is asking, including me. So when can we get this for everyone instead of abusing it for other players that arent staff? If you want the old snipers back to the way before the update, like this thread. The player Reki, has this sniper stuff fixed and killing with it, so can we get it aswell?
    Last edited by Natalie; 07-21-2015 at 06:49 AM.

2. The following 5 users say thank you to Natalie for this useful post:

Dante (07-22-2015), Eeksdee (07-21-2015), Eran (07-22-2015), Striker (07-21-2015), Venay (07-22-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tvirus06 View Post
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Fix the sniper scope delay so we can snipe like we use to before this last update happened.. Theres normal player in the server that has this fix already and everyone is asking, including me. So when can we get this for everyone instead of abusing it for other players that arent staff? If you want the old snipers back to the way before the update, like this thread.
    No.

4. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Striker (07-21-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Forum/FGunZ/Other

Suggestion description:
    Fix the sniper scope delay so we can snipe like we use to before this last update happened.. Theres normal player in the server that has this fix already and everyone is asking, including me. So when can we get this for everyone instead of abusing it for other players that arent staff? If you want the old snipers back to the way before the update, like this thread. The player Reki, has this sniper stuff fixed and killing with it, so can we get it aswell?
    your retarded reki uses a shotgun and a sniper

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...nge-to-snipers

Mike said making PBs useless on snipes + highering the delay (not to what it was obviously) would do the trick.
    Refer to his post. I asked Jeff about it since Mike isn't with us anymore.. he said it's totally possible.

And noone has it fixed. They use combinations to substitute the 2nd sniper which in others opinions 'useless', in which I highly disagree with.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Michi View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...nge-to-snipers

Mike said making PBs useless on snipes + highering the delay (not to what it was obviously) would do the trick.
    Refer to his post. I asked Jeff about it since Mike isn't with us anymore.. he said it's totally possible.

And noone has it fixed. They use combinations to substitute the 2nd sniper which in others opinions 'useless', in which I highly disagree with.
    Well theres a player called Reki, that has this fixed already lol. Seem kinda unfair for everyone else? She says you reload and shoot? But neh thats not the case, i know a lie when i see one, also the dev said he gave him to test, so I hope to see this get out to everyone, instead of staff favoritism.

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    Well theres a player called Reki, that has this fixed already lol. Seem kinda unfair for everyone else? She says you reload and shoot? But neh thats not the case, i know a lie when i see one, also the dev said he gave him to test, so I hope to see this get out to everyone, instead of staff favoritism.
    I have no idea where you're getting this information from but no (developer) can give out a sniper with a delay that fixes it.

edit; I know what you're talking about. There's something in which you can bypass the scope delay, which is still different from a developer giving it out to a player.
    Last edited by Michi; 07-21-2015 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks
    I have no idea where you're getting this information from but no (developer) can give out a sniper with a delay that fixes it.
    I guess im hearing fake sniper switching, and getting 2 shotted by reki lol, and the dev named Irahnik..

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    to op:

11. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

YoungSavagÉ (07-21-2015)

Thanks

edit; I know what you're talking about. There's something in which you can bypass the scope delay, which is different from a developer giving it out to a player.
    So whats this bypass i can do? please share, reki does it, i want to aswell.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    So whats this bypass i can do? please share, reki does it, i want to aswell.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information