Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Legend

Thanks
    Originally Posted by FreeWilly View Post
    your beefing with a bunch of fat ugly asians, a few fat pig lookin white boys and a gay ralph lauren model, step yo game up son
    wana bet im not any of those u mentioned above?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kable View Post
    wana bet im not any of those u mentioned above?
    beyondz you 1 of a kind brotha

Legend

Thanks
    lol u have afghan flag on ur country.. but r u really afghan?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kable View Post
    lol u have afghan flag on ur country.. but r u really afghan?
    no it just automatically sets it as afghan when you edit anything on your account

5. The following user said thank you to YoungSavagÉ for this useful post:

kable (07-21-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    4v4/5v5 hype

Thrill's Avatar Papa Seb

Country
    Thanks
    most cancer thread ive ever read gj
    You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Banned

Thanks
    Pretty sure your legit bar but hanging out with people like strait and that gido guy, who arent , isnt too good looking.

Strait's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    Pretty sure your legit bar but hanging out with people like strait and that gido guy, who arent , isnt too good looking.
    didn't u get banned for esp on 2 servers already? what about your friends who got banned for aimfix, uc, dmg reduce, sb on the "famous br" server xd?
    ok what about when you & your friends who got d/q'd in like 4 tournies for the use of hacks? or are you butthurt cause i smacked you on that tournament that i recently won like 2 days ago..! XZB_Lions ..!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Strait View Post
    didn't u get banned for esp on 2 servers already? what about your friends who got banned for aimfix, uc, dmg reduce, sb on the "famous br" server xd?
    ok what about when you & your friends who got d/q'd in like 4 tournies for the use of hacks? or are you butthurt cause i smacked you on that tournament that i recently won like 2 days ago..! XZB_Lions ..!
    uh ive never been banned for esp on any server or played in the recent tourny( dont even know what sever ). All i knnow is you were ass in "the famous br" server and got hacks, but you probably doesnt use it anymore since your pretty bad right now. ill rephrase what i said to bar and only include Gido, who everyone knows is unlegit.
    Last edited by MrCorpse; 07-22-2015 at 03:57 AM.

Strait's Avatar Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    uh ive never been banned for esp on any server or played in the recent tourny( dont even know what sever ). All i knnow is you were ass in "the famous br" server and got hacks, but you probably doesnt use it anymore since your pretty bad right now. ill rephrase what i said to bar and only include Gido, who everyone knows is unlegit.
    well then don't include me in it xd since i've proved my point and beated you and your friends & won the tournament in 2 different servers and we all know it is impossible to hack and get away with it in "that" server specially in a tournament....since....your friends...already got d/q'd for hacking... but hey, i dont know how i'm ass and yet i stopped you and your friends from all the tournies you guys participated in! and i'm sure you wouldn't mind 1v1ing me in any server...right..!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread Information