Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Well, I've been gone for a while now, but I honestly never really advised anyone as to why I had left. I suppose I owe it to you all to do so now. 2015 has been an extremely difficult year for me. I Broke up with my girlfriend, experienced a lot of heartbreak from old and new flames, lost a family member to a heart attack, and a long-time friend to suicide. It hasn't been all bad though. I've met plenty of wonderful females and made great memories, as well as made great memories with friends and family, took a solo road-trip for a few weeks off the grid to clear my mind for my 23rd birthday, I started working for JPMorgan Chase bank Headquarters full-time working in the legal disputes department making amazing money, I've lost even more weight and been in the gym five days a week after work every day. Hell, I've even considered going back to school full-time to become a computer programmer with my best friend. It's been very hectic, but as such, has inevitably and quite unfortunately left little to no time for my favorite online community of which I've done so much to help mold and shape into the place it is today. I remember the days back in late 2009 and early 2010 when I was moderating the Forum for hours into the early morning on my Wii in my bedroom the DAY I got hired, before I actually had the money for a computer, just vigilantly making sure everything was proper as if it were my full-time job. Shit, I remember the fights I used to have with my parents in regards to spending too much time on here. But the job just doesn't take care of my bills, because it's not a job. I'm an adult now. With a bunch of bills, with a lot of responsibility unfortunately, and as it's happened with the Leadership as well as plenty of staff before me, this place just doesn't take care of those bills. The little amount of free-time I have now just cannot be dedicated to doing what I used to love and hold so dearly, as that goes to myself(playing video games on Steam/Relaxing), my family, my friends, and my career now. I truly hope everyone understands. I still get visitor messages and private messages asking why I had resigned, and it's simply because I just no longer have the ability to do what I did, as well as I did. That spot is meant for someone that has that ability. Even if I may be irreplaceable, there will be someone who brings along a newer insight to the Forum's, like I did with those who'd left before myself. I truly thank everyone for the support, and I apologize to those of which I had held anger towards, or had held anger towards myself. I never got to squash the couple of beefs I had personally. It's simply not worth the negativity. You're all wonderful people, I know it, you'll all go out to do great things some day as long as you put your minds and hearts to it. Anyways, I may be signing off after this for a while, but I will be sure to come on once in a while to check up on everyone! Remember, I'm still on Facebook, still on Steam, I'm not dead yet, so don't take this as goodbye, but as a see you soon ! I love my community, so much. Every last one of ya little shits. I've honestly watched quite a few of you grow up from being kids, to adults, and it's so crazy to me, as some of you even grew up on here with me.. See you soon, Freestyler's World, and may the force be with you. Always.
    ~ Freestyler's Crew

*Original resignation thread bonus.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Lenny (07-28-2015), Linzor (07-28-2015), Sonji (07-29-2015)

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    See ya, man! You did so much for the community. I wish you all the best in real life. I got nostalgic af reading this

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Mousse's Avatar The Canine Conjurer

Country
    Thanks
    Farewell Jared!
    I hope you'll find a better place in the skyline.

Visit Beeple Crap for more similar animations and VJ Artworks.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    Sooner or later bills will make every single of us stop thinking about gunz and take care of them. Im happy i see everything going alright tho.
    I can fully understand you because im on the same page (thinking about quiting) because bills are building here too specially on Greek bad economy i have to get through.
    Anyways, Good luck man from now on and have fun.

~Sunfire.

Tzunami best0's Avatar help page 65 pls

Country
    Thanks
    Pce man gl with your irl

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    What Tzufat0 said, jk

Goodluck in ur life man!

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Pce man gl with your irl

regards,
    the brother of tzunami, opeth.

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Good luck with everything in real life, take care

Lenny's Avatar My orders are absolute.

Country
    Thanks
    I'm sorry to read all this, I hope you'll do good in real life.
    You've been truly an amazing friend and I'm glad I got to meet you. I may not have been the best friend back, but I tried.
    Good luck with your life now, Jaka <3.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    aweh this sucks that someone so dedicated is leaving good luck with everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information