Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    Forum/FGunZ/Other
    FGUNZ

Suggestion title:
    Players that wait longer have priority to start a match

Suggestion description:
    When a clan goes up for clan war there should be some timer to start, so when someone is up for like 1 min they get priority above someone that just got UP, this will prevent keep getting ditched over and over again when there are for example just 3 clans that are cwing with 3v3

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Sex for this useful post:

Corrupt (08-11-2015), Jonathan pls (08-11-2015), lorenzo2609 (07-29-2015)

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    It's kinda of frustrating when some one takes your cw. I like this idea.

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Just wait for a clan war, no need to be that addicted to a game where you can't wait a max of 10 minutes, if you can't then you have a problem.

5. The following user said thank you to Zachary for this useful post:

Crest (08-11-2015)

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ms Atrocious View Post
    Just wait for a clan war, no need to be that addicted to a game where you can't wait a max of 10 minutes, if you can't then you have a problem.
    You just went full retard.
    Lets say there are 3x 2people CW'ing.

1x2 is up for lets say 4 minutes.
    Then at the end of the clan war the other 2 go up at the same time and cw again, this can happen multiple times.

Its just a suggestion to spread the waiting time equally, having nothing to do with your addiction bullcrap.

7. The following user said thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Corrupt (08-11-2015)

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jonathan pls View Post
    You just went full retard.
    Lets say there are 3x 2people CW'ing.

1x2 is up for lets say 4 minutes.
    Then at the end of the clan war the other 2 go up at the same time and cw again, this can happen multiple times.

Its just a suggestion to spread the waiting time equally, having nothing to do with your addiction bullcrap.
    I just went "full retard"..?
    This is a suggestion section, not an insult section - there was no need for anything such as that, simply because I suggested what I thought was right.

First of all, I feel like you might have an oversensitive issue, because you took my comment way too far and out of hand.
    Second of all, if you can't wait for a clanwar and it BOTHERS you to wait, then you're literally addicted to playing nonstop.. - nothing retarded about that ideology, is there?
    Third of all, this has rarely happened to me and if it has, I usually get into a clanwar eventually, I'm never sitting there for minutes upon minutes.
    Fourth of all, if you have a problem with waiting for clanwars, go play another game mode instead of whining over wait times.

So I'd like to conclude this by saying what you stated was complete bullshit.
    The "this can happen multiple times" comment, is complete bullshit because it does not happen consecutively and it always comes to an end.

Jonathan pls's Avatar Uh suma luma duma luma

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ms Atrocious View Post
    I just went "full retard"..?
    This is a suggestion section, not an insult section - there was no need for anything such as that, simply because I suggested what I thought was right.

First of all, I feel like you might have an oversensitive issue, because you took my comment way too far and out of hand.
    Second of all, if you can't wait for a clanwar and it BOTHERS you to wait, then you're literally addicted to playing nonstop.. - nothing retarded about that ideology, is there?
    Third of all, this has rarely happened to me and if it has, I usually get into a clanwar eventually, I'm never sitting there for minutes upon minutes.
    Fourth of all, if you have a problem with waiting for clanwars, go play another game mode instead of whining over wait times.

So I'd like to conclude this by saying what you stated was complete bullshit.
    The "this can happen multiple times" comment, is complete bullshit because it does not happen consecutively and it always comes to an end.
    It does happen 3-4 x sometimes
    You started saying people have problems
    Your addiction theory still makes 0 sense
    You call my words bullshit but dont want to insult people
    You make sense
    Lots of sense

Not reading ur next essay bye

10. The following 3 users say thank you to Jonathan pls for this useful post:

Camel (08-11-2015), Stuwadie (08-11-2015), YoungSavagÉ (08-11-2015)

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I don't think the CW's queue system works like this, would probably require the whole queue system to be rewritten which will be quite some work.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information