Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    why does it seem like every1 here hacks
    am i just late to this realization or something?????
    This kids still talking after atmos gave him hitbox LOL

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RoyTheGod View Post
    @hello
    @mod 100

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    @hello
    @mod 100
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ roger that

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    hi yes keyslam the hacker you will be exposed soon
    you keyslam/airadox yes yes and all of swordsmen virtually will be banned
    ur right about this, the hack was very private which is why it couldn't be patched
    well i exposed it now and have given it into the right hands so it can never be abused again by scum like you!!
    you can watch replays of my 1v1s ive never used this for some reason van is crying over a match !!

the scum shall be removed from this server once and for all
    gl !!!!!!!!
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ur right about this, the hack was very private which is why it couldn't be patched
    well i exposed it now and have given it into the right hands so it can never be abused again by scum like you!!
    you can watch replays of my 1v1s ive never used this for some reason van is crying over a match !!

gl !!!!!!!!
    what do you mean i will be exposed so? Haven't i already been "exposed"? Airadox is legit, have a good time with that. And GL with the "DLL".

Banned

Thanks

gl !!!!!!!!
    hold up no ones crying...no one could believe you could beat me in a 1v1 because of hw bad you are thats why they doubted you i didnt even say anything but you did end up being useful to us and gave secrets the .dll for him to patch. but regardless they made me to rematch you to see if you hitbox and i 24-6 you.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    hold up no ones crying...no one could believe you could beat me in a 1v1 because of hw bad you are thats why they doubted you i didnt even say anything but you did end up being useful to us and gave secrets the .dll for him to patch. but regardless they made me to rematch you to see if you hitbox and i 24-6 you.
    shit on

Country
    Thanks
    i didnt hitbox vs you watch replays just saying u made me get on after doxing me nd i was lagg like shit
    when i was warm and doing good i beat you, and barely at that lol. idk why you didnt just watch replay i can make it public if u want???
    and ALSO i tried a lot less cuz u used shimazu's account?? i thought i was vsing ryan did u see me potshot behind car like i did vs you??
    accept one loss dude it was barely a loss too lmao like 11-10 score 11-8 rounds lol

the only time ive hacked was to test it and how to spot it where you guys just jumped to conclusions after the 1 duel game i used it in to see how oblivious ppl are
    i had that for 3 days without using it but cuz you guys jumped so quickly to me and decided we should give it to secrets kind of ****ed up the whole plan of getting ALL the hackers caught rather than patching and let those scum fade away. thanks to u i no longer can get any more info from atmos about who hacks and who he's given it to. all because of 1 minor loss

secondly u play on my pc with 100 fps sttock shit dell keyboard and shit microsoft mouse i GUARANTEE i will beat you 11-3 at least
    Last edited by Buddhism; 07-31-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    i didnt hitbox vs you watch replays just saying u made me get on after doxing me nd i was lagg like shit
    when i was warm and doing good i beat you, and barely at that lol. idk why you didnt just watch replay i can make it public if u want???
    and ALSO i tried a lot less cuz u used shimazu's account?? i thought i was vsing ryan did u see me potshot behind car like i did vs you??
    accept one loss dude it was barely a loss too lmao like 11-10 score 11-8 rounds lol
    uve always been ass, what makes you or anyone think u can all the sudden be half way decent. sure

Country
    Thanks
    uve always been ass, what makes you or anyone think u can all the sudden be half way decent. sure
    i many times have beaten top clans INCLUDING unlegit swordsmen/arrant way before ive had access to this without being carried
    i never EVER 1v1 pretty much ever until some random kid aka you keyslam whispers me telling me to 1v1 with his fuken hitbox
    ur a pussy dude youve always been 1
    now ur all mad tlaking shit like some fuken nerd bcuz ur hacking scum
    he's not even that good 1v1 lol wtf man i have no fuken qualms i got no beef with him but the reason this started and ****ed up all the plans is stupid
    u can clearly see in the replay im not hacking so................................

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information