Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Harry's Avatar Actress/Hazard/Laser

Country
    Thanks
    relax men

Thanks
    buddism u made me laugh really hard nigge. Why u came up telling people dat bar, strait and jordan use hitbox? Wdf is wrong with you?

Thanks
    [QUOTE=MrCorpse;813369]like i said i didnt care about LOSING THE 1v1 to you ive lost 1v1s to countless of players who are less skilled than me it was the people on the teamspeak who accused you of hitboxing from duels and such. i didnt care for you at all which is why im wondering why your saying my name like i was apart of it.[/QUOTE
    Corpse, u are banana right? The guy who mentioned me as legend to his mates after he got raped 11:6 and 11:7 ? İ believe it was you who was sucking my **** after that?

P.s
    İ still have the whole story in da folder.
    Last edited by issykiller; 08-01-2015 at 01:03 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Now, this is a story all about how
    My life got flipped-turned upside down
    And I'd like to take a minute
    Just sit right there
    I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

Banned

Thanks
    [QUOTE=issykiller;813526]
    Originally Posted by MrCorpse View Post
    like i said i didnt care about LOSING THE 1v1 to you ive lost 1v1s to countless of players who are less skilled than me it was the people on the teamspeak who accused you of hitboxing from duels and such. i didnt care for you at all which is why im wondering why your saying my name like i was apart of it.[/QUOTE
    Corpse, u are banana right? The guy who mentioned me as legend to his mates after he got raped 11:6 and 11:7 ? İ believe it was you who was sucking my **** after that?

P.s
    İ still have the whole story in da folder.
    hm the only one i lost to with that ign thats not my friend was some random named Acuta who i 14-6 the first match and lost the 2nd one 11-6 due to him camping blue side. i take it your that random

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread Information