Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Suggestion type:
    FGunZ

Suggestion title: Monitor Switching

Suggestion description: As the title says, It would be really cool to have a option in "1337 " so people can either choose that fgunz is shown on there first monitor or second. This way nobody has to go through there pc settings to switch the main screen so they get gunz on the right screen.

This could be really good for anyone, I don't see anything negative about this.

Thanks for reading

Naeng's Avatar Bonjour, je suis Ryan!

Country
    Thanks
    Set your monitor as main monitor.. no point.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shimazu View Post
    You need to ****ing read lol.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    ^This.
    Also I already suggested to make borderless windowed mode, would be easier for you to move from first to second monitor.

5. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Naeng (08-04-2015)

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    ^This.
    Also I already suggested to make borderless windowed mode, would be easier for you to move from first to second monitor.
    why not have something like this it's super easy and convenient.
    Plus like i said it isn't harming anything, Let's have some rich features. Nothing wrong with it.

Also border less windows would suck if they aren't fixing the glitch for dual screen users, That you accidentally click your second screen and alt tab.
    God thats annoying.
    Last edited by Rain; 08-04-2015 at 01:23 PM.

Naeng's Avatar Bonjour, je suis Ryan!

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unheard Echo View Post
    Plus like i said it isn't harming anything, Let's have some rich features. Nothing wrong with it.

Also border less windows would suck if they aren't fixing the glitch for dual screen users, That you accidentally click your second screen and alt tab.
    God thats annoying.
    Blame Windows, look at every other game that goes full screen. They'll always be on the main monitor depending on your settings for MOST games.

Country
    Thanks
    Blame Windows, look at every other game that goes full screen. They'll always be on the main monitor depending on your settings for MOST games.
    This post is so useless, What where you trying here.
    Blame windows? for what? The Accidental alt tab? It's gunz . I only had this with gunz no other game, And yes most games are on your main screen, But all recent games have this option so yea.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Unheard Echo View Post

God thats annoying.
    I'm having two monitors as well and seems like you just don't know how to work with them.
    If you really want to play FGunZ on your second monitor all you have to do is change the icon from first to 2nd monitor and open FGunZ from it, that would open it in the second monitor, at least that's how it works for me.
    I don't see why they should implement such a function if you can pretty much do it yourself..

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by George View Post
    I'm having two monitors as well and seems like you just don't know how to work with them.
    If you really want to play FGunZ on your second monitor all you have to do is change the icon from first to 2nd monitor and open FGunZ from it, that would open it in the second monitor, at least that's how it works for me.
    I don't see why they should implement such a function if you can pretty much do it yourself..
    Like i said it's a feature for the rich, What im trying to say it's a cool feature and having something like this would be cool. If it would be added you should be able to switch while playing. i haven't tried what you did. Anyhow it's not a game changing feature but it is and stays something cool to have.

Banned

Thanks
    No developers will spend their time doing this if you can pretty much do it yourself

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Draze for this useful post:

Naeng (08-04-2015), rise (08-04-2015)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information