Thanks
    Hey everyone

I havent played Gunz for some ages, it's been about 5 years ago since I played on this server and I just had this nostalgic feeling of playing this game again, and where better than here!

However unfortunately I have forgotten my PW/Login and therefore was advised by a lovely person ingame to make a thread.

The character ingame is named Wtfacookie and I was living in the Netherlands ( I hadn't shared or sold the account or so, just left it as it was )
    I am not sure what the email address is of the account as I tried everything to recover it.
    I do recall I had some donator items but I didnt spend it myself , I believe it was a gift.

At the moment I am residing in Berlin ( incase you look up IP's ) and back in the Netherlands I lived in Maassluis.

I do recall some names from waaay back like Stroopwafel and sic, so hello if you recall me.

Thanks a lot for reading and if there's anything just let me know please

Thanks,
    Ibrahim

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Username - whysono.........opxd
    As for password, you would have to PM Dave for it as long as you can provide at least old ign's, e-mail, IP's (if possible), donation history (any is fine) and security answer.
    https://freestylersworld.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=56

Thanks
    Thanks for your amazingly quick reply.

I can't fully figure out the username still ; not quite sure what I was thinking there.
    I'll try to resolve this with Dave, hopefully it can be resolved that way perhaps.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    I'm pretty sure you're the owner but I still can't give you the full details, Stroop / SuperWaffle AKA Dave will surely help you though, good to see an oldgen around ^^

5. The following 2 users say thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

Michi (08-04-2015), WtfACookie (08-04-2015)

Thread Information