Bulbasaur's Avatar Gang Gang

Country
    Thanks
    IGN of reported player: TimTheTom

Reason: Well, I just noticed that sometimes when we would fight, that I could see where his bullets were hitting, and they were nowhere near me but I was still taking damage. Someone had even asked me after I stopped the recording if he was aimfixing or if I thought he was because he also seen what I seen, and I do not even know this player who asked me that. There was a few fights where yes his aim was better, but then there is others that just don't add up. There are 2 that really caught my attention. I forget how far in the recording it is however we were fighting by one of the trees, and when he did his final shot to kill me, all of his bullets were on the ground? But I still somehow died. And the other one, was when he shot me when I was almost behind the rock ( Yes I know he can do that ) But he even shot AGAIN after I was COMPLETELY behind the rock, and it still hit me? Now I'm no genius, but that doesn't make sense to me. I could honestly be wrong, but something about it seemed off. So here it is.

Proof/Evidence: http://www.speedyshare.com/sWhjR/TR-...1-04-23-02.gzr

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    In my opinion the user wasn't aimfixing. His hits weren't hard at all, he had no glitchy movements. He did hit most of his shots but they were pretty easy.
    Also, he aimed your head when you were behind the rock.

Declined.

Thread Information