Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    same with the meta in gladiator. its all distorted so the weak become strong.

- - - Updated - - -

and I only fight NA because nothing leaded registers properly

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jiiigglypuff View Post
    same with the meta in gladiator. its all distorted so the weak become strong.

- - - Updated - - -

and I only fight NA because nothing leaded registers properly
    If the people you fight have less than 100 ping it should be okay to fight them, if your hits don't register against players with 20-30-40-50 its your problem not the servers.

Strain's Avatar ★★★★★

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post
    1. cool pulling stats out of thin air
    stop playing against bads

2. nothing can really be done about it

3. smh
    I LUV UR AVATAR

TOPIC: I THINK THE ROOM TAGS ARE HORRIBLE, TOO MUCH PPL USIN' THE [R] ONE, BUT, WE CANT CHANGE THEYR MIND.
    ANTI-LEAD/DMG COUNTER HAS TO BE FIXED, I KNOW ITS ALL SIDE CLIENTED BUT ABOUT 2 YEARS AGO IT WAS JUST FINE.
    THX DAVE HOPE U GUYS GONNA FIX IT, SRY FOR CL

Banned

Thanks
    ya I said that I only fight NA which are up to like 60. and EU 70-100 -- its shoddy. say I fight a [sg,br,egypt,allah 100-250] its nauseating. at 300+ > godly
    Last edited by Jiiigglypuff; 08-14-2015 at 03:22 PM.

Fgunz Streamer

Country
    Thanks
    I feel what kennny is saying about the [R] tag i'm a proud oldie to gunz in general and FG played on this server since 08 and i remeber the feeling and tatics of playing while reloading now since the Tag is used everywhere on the server i tend to forget when im in cw that i have to reload.... This really effects a lot of oldgen players one of my homies re logged after 7 years and was like "WTF WHY AM I NOT RELOADING??" and i had too explain to him it's a new fuction to gunz.... i mean Keep it but limit it to Training rooms and Lock Room, lmao tbh a ***** shouldnt be Late dash wall posting for so damn long in castle air duels. It's becoming more crazy since kids on this server paying for hitboxes and aim fixes

6. The following user said thank you to Art for this useful post:

Syzygy (08-14-2015)

Michi's Avatar spread kindness

Country
    Thanks
    If R didn't work in duels/tdms I think lots would be satisfied.
    Last edited by Michi; 08-14-2015 at 04:34 PM.

8. The following user said thank you to Michi for this useful post:

Syzygy (08-14-2015)

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Is this Kennny kenny? Kenny of the Kenny kenny? (Kennny katana)

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    #fuk2limitbreker
    (only mad cus I dont have one jaja)

yeah but seriously, the game's meta is terribly warped here. I hardly enjoy playing this version anymore because it lacks what all the best servers had, plus it added on a bunch of stuff that makes it further sub-par. OP basically had it all down-pat. I'll still play of course, I still love the game, and it's still GunZ, just... I believe a large part of the community would agree, there's a lot of changes that can be made that would make game play tons better for those who want it that way, while not affecting those who enjoy these extra additions that have changed the game from what it was to what this one is.

IE:
    removing [R] from TDM(at least). It just doesn't belong. And of course people will disagree, those are the people who enjoy a less involved, more mindless spam game. limit it to team training and other game-modes?
    de-buffing SGs as OP said. I'd like the delay to be lengthened on all of them by a notch, but I suppose there are other ways to balance them too.
    fix the anti please? I know that's not a small nor new request but it will make everyone's time on the game so much more pleasing

Spoiler!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by kennny View Post
    I've played for about 2 hours
    lol

Pistols are just as good as shotguns if used properly, they didnt register for you because of the antilead/your 250+ping. The only real thing to discuss here is any change in anti lead(which people have been demanding for quite some time now) and whether or not you want to risk having some of the community cry out about the [R] tag. Seems like you have some support for it belonging in the training room so you could try and push for a vote on that i suppose. Nonetheless, welcome back

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    the only reason tags such as [r] will never get removed is because fgunz the only server where people would rather sit in training rooms 24/7 n party

oh and the antilead theirs a difference between hitting and hitting hard everyone can hit 8/10 9/10 but i also feel sometimes the antilead doesnt register hits but aye guess thats my 1mb/sec net
    Last edited by Traumatiser; 08-14-2015 at 11:12 PM.

13. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Gummi (08-23-2015)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information