Originally Posted by Prone View Post
First of all, stop doing this. Now, a relationship without honesty is never intended to last for very long. A relationship should not be unaware of each other's secrets unless it is really better left unsaid. There's some things she won't want to say and same for him, thats fine. I know what its like to be cheated on and yea it is very painful so I understand why this is a sensitive topic for you. She may have cheated and he may be heartbroken, but it may not have changed his feelings for her because of how long they've been together. He's got to get over her before she brings him down more and the best way to do that is to love someone new. After observing (Being a third wheel sooooooo many times), I've noticed that if you love someone new after or just before breaking up that the pain won't be as bad. In the end, the decision is all his, but just be sure to let him know that once a cheater is always a cheater.
1. No.
2. Dude, she didn't cheat. What downed my brother is the fact that she had intercourses with three other men before she and my brother became a couple. My boy was told that he was her first time and apparently, it was a lie. My ***** was told that his partner was pure as Walter White's meth but then it turned out that she's not. Im this close to smacking his face with my laptop but I can't stop feeling sorry for him since I've been down that road too.

Regards,
Prone