Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ollypayy View Post
    sloots gon sloot

but honestly, if you look @ it from the girls perspective i wouldn't be surprised if she decided to leave him

he's being such a beta phagg0t that just imagining him bitch and moan over a sloot is fukn cringe

just my 2 cents
    We a family of alphas. A man's pride is worth dying for, in his case his woman was his pride, knowing the truth about her sluttish past destroyed his pride and valor bruh. Hes not beta I know hes not lol.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    the same applies for gamers and in real life situations: once a cheater always a cheater

tell him to drink a few drinks smoke some j's then man the fuk up

3. The following user said thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Strain (08-25-2015)

Makarov's Avatar Good Samaritan

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    We a family of alphas. A man's pride is worth dying for, in his case his woman was his pride, knowing the truth about her sluttish past destroyed his pride and valor bruh. Hes not beta I know hes not lol.
    really? come on now its just 3 other guys, unless your bro is her first relationship there's no surprise other than the fact she thought she had to lie about it. But then again it's because people like him that think it makes so much of a difference if they were first or not, that caused her to lie in the first place.

I guess the real question is was she his first? If so it makes sense, but if he didn't start as a virgin then why should she have?

Alwis's Avatar Biggest noob evah

Thanks
    Does it really matter that she lied about such a thing? And i'm pretty sure she had her own reasons to do that, because being a 'virgin' for a girl is considered a good girl whereas having slept with several people makes you a 'whore'.
    I personally feel that society is fked up these days.
    I would rather date someone who has had several partners before, than a virgin; because the 'whore' will be way more fun to be around with than the virgin; and she will be way better in bed.
    pce

Notorious's Avatar Khangus Khan

Thanks
    She said he was the first? To be honest surely he had doubt in his mind when they did the dirt that clearly he wasn't the first. Anyhow, she hasn't cheated during the relationship so why does the past matter, so what if he wasn't the first one to poke the mantelpiece, maybe he could be the last? Assuming they stay together, no relationship goes without a lie, atleast she's finally come clean about it. Personally it wouldn't bother me.
    Last edited by Notorious; 08-19-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Also, people have different perspectives about the situation. If I were to put myself in a guy's shoe, even if its in the past, I'll still be bothered about it. Well, we're not talking about being virgin or not, the main point in this situation is SHE LIED. Why would she lie? Know what, even if it makes someone hurt, tell the truth. Telling the truth is better than telling sugar coated words/lies. Without trusting your partner again is a huge dent in a relationship. So tell him to stop.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Alwis View Post
    Does it really matter that she lied about such a thing? And i'm pretty sure she had her own reasons to do that, because being a 'virgin' for a girl is considered a good girl whereas having slept with several people makes you a 'whore'.
    I personally feel that society is fked up these days.
    I would rather date someone who has had several partners before, than a virgin; because the 'whore' will be way more fun to be around with than the virgin; and she will be way better in bed.
    pce
    Well I personally wouldnt want to date whores bruh. They're fun but they wont last cuz uhhh... they're whores? I like my women classy and smart but also attractive af at the same time. I for one agree that her past shouldn't matter but the damage is deep on this one, I personally think they'll break up.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
    Also, people have different perspectives about the situation. If I were to put myself in a guy's shoe, even if its in the past, I'll still be bothered about it. Well, we're not talking about being virgin or not, the main point in this situation is SHE LIED. Why would she lie? Know what, even if it makes someone hurt, tell the truth. Telling the truth is better than telling sugar coated words/lies. Without trusting your partner again is a huge dent in a relationship. So tell him to stop.
    Honestly couldn't agree less. Do you expect any friendship to go without lies? It will happen no matter how close you are to eachother. And in this situation, it obviously meant alot for this guy being her first. Some lies are for the better.

This isn't a huge deal and I can't understand why your brother is even considering leaving her for this.

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Honestly couldn't agree less. Do you expect any friendship to go without lies? It will happen no matter how close you are to eachother. And in this situation, it obviously meant alot for this guy being her first. Some lies are for the better.

This isn't a huge deal and I can't understand why your brother is even considering leaving her for this.
    Well we have different opinions. and I respect your opinion. Though, yes you are correct some lies are for the better, but there's no lies that cant be exposed and it'll be a disaster if it'll be. So yeah.

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
    Well we have different opinions. and I respect your opinion. Though, yes you are correct some lies are for the better, but there's no lies that cant be exposed and it'll be a disaster if it'll be. So yeah.
    Yes if they lie and then its revealed, the damage is alot deeper. But in this situation he should think from different perspectives instead of just being ignorant and choose the easy way and dump her.
    And the girl should plan out her lies better next time
    Last edited by Linzor; 08-19-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information