Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Good Day friends!

Making this thread because I want to hear what my fellow gamers have to say about this. I was drinking coffee when my brother asked me about something sensitive. It seems like my brother found out that his GF is not what she claims she is. Now please note, that I have nothing against her but here's the situation. Apparently, my brother was told that he was her first time(secks) and my younger brother took her word for it. After dating for 2 and a half years, my brother's gf got drunk and accidentally told him her secret that she got laid by 3 secksual partners with multiple occurrances per partner. I know he's hurting right now since I can see his gestures and movements and I'm not entirely sure as to what to tell him. Honestly, I've been down that road before but I ended up breaking with my gf since my emotions got the better of me and I ended up regretting it for a while since she was an incredible woman, but thank god we broke up because I found a woman that I can be proud of and one that I can entrust my life with and as you all know, she's the mom of my first born kid! Anyway, going back to topic, I don't want him to lose a woman with very good potential because of his ego, he keeps telling me that he can picture what they were doing, like positions, her moaning because of pleasure and stuff in his head and apparently cant erase the images, his verbatim was: "I can't believe that the body that I treasured, the woman that I loved making love to actually lied to me like that. I cant believe that she rode all those d1cks and lied to my face, I don't deserve this kind of pain.". I keep telling him to man the fk up since it's not the end of the world, but I don't think it's helping him.

Note: Please feel free to take down this thread if anyone might find it offensive in any way. Also, please comment seriously on this matter since I know that you people can be mature if you wanted to.

/Discuss

Regards,
    Fourth

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ok either u trolling or u hit ur head on something

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    No man, this is for real -_-

Regards,
    Fourth

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    Honestly if he's taking it that hard he should leave her, she shouldn't have lied in the first place and it looks like he deserves better.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Honestly if he's taking it that hard he should leave her, she shouldn't have lied in the first place and it looks like he deserves better.
    if its for real then i agree with this, experienced the same situation and for sure he does deserve better, cutting her out of his life would give him some sort of closure
    also, if he meets new women it would help him forget her quicker

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
    Amen Sanjik.

But really if someone would lie/cheat about such things they are not worth it at all.

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    If she didint cheat on him while in a relationship its okay.
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Oculus's Avatar The Eye Above

Country
    Thanks
    Does she have feelings for him?

↓ Conspiracy tbh ↓
    Spoiler!

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Is your brother that stupid to believe her that he is her first bf (serious relationship) and she had it's first time with her?
    Like who the hell wouldn't notice that the girl is not virgin.
    Anyways, if I should be honest with you, one of my best friends is kind of in the same situation but he won't let her go since he loves her BUT, I personally am strongly against that.
    It doesn't matter how much you love the person, if she was that kind of bitсh to share details such as "poses/moans" and so on, she is a fuсking slut and he should totally break up with her.
    Every train has it's passenger, maybe that one wasn't the right passenger for him.

10. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

xRson (08-24-2015)

μ

Country
    Thanks

/relevant??

12. The following 11 users say thank you to Shino for this useful post:

Empire (08-25-2015), kable (08-19-2015), Lspasus (08-18-2015), Ommadawn (08-18-2015), Resort (08-25-2015), rise (08-23-2015), Saiyan (08-23-2015), Strain (08-19-2015), Wanderlust (08-18-2015), xGhost (08-18-2015), xRson (08-24-2015)

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information