Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    ok bro first of all this is what you do you get your b rother n tell him to dump her and then stop bein a small arms little shit n man da fk up n then once he starts to evolve n get big arms its ok its ez to find many bodys to treasure after that

ez game ez life

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Traumatiser for this useful post:

Fourth (08-18-2015), killerpro (08-19-2015), Strain (08-19-2015)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Snuggles View Post
    Why would you see mature advice from people on this game??

Are u ok?
    Because sometimes there are certain subforums that can be taken a bit more seriously than others and troll posts can be deleted upon request. I agree this isn't the greatest place, but there are some people willing to give honest advice. besides, these forums can use some serious tone every now and then.

OT: Lying is already bit of an issue as seen in the post, but let's disregard that just for a moment. It really doesn't matter if a woman has been with other guys. I suppose if the numbers are pretty damn high, well that can be pretty bad, but overall this isn't drastically terrible. It could have been worse... FAR worse. In all honesty, if she has feelings for him that are true and mutual, get them to talk it out and rationalize. If she shows that she can convey her feelings for him, that can possibly neutralize those negative thoughts he has about her, because the others she was with no longer matter and will be completely be buried in the past. However, this doesn't offset the fact that she lied about something as far as virginity-- to some, first times are special, and it was probably that that was taken straight away from him.

Only thing he can really do is attempt to rationalize with her, otherwise hearts will be even further broken. But if all else fails, it just means it's all for the better and it's time to move on.

Love is a bitch and hurts. There's no way around it.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Snuggles View Post
    Why would you see mature advice from people on this game??

Are u ok?
    Out of all the posts on this thread, yours is comprehensively the most unproductive, you're free to leave.

On topic: I think my brother has double standards, I know for a fact that he got laid a far mor greater number than hers. I think the reason hes acting as is is because she was his first serious gal.

Thanks for all your inputs, but how many partners exactly is many? I had tons of intercourses with women I dont even remember names but my wife doesn't seem to be bothered about it.

Regards,
    Fourth

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Out of all the posts on this thread, yours is comprehensively the most unproductive, you're free to leave.

On topic: I think my brother has double standards, I know for a fact that he got laid a far mor greater number than hers. I think the reason hes acting as is is because she was his first serious gal.

Thanks for all your inputs, but how many partners exactly is many? I had tons of intercourses with women I dont even remember names but my wife doesn't seem to be bothered about it.

Regards,
    Fourth
    Let's go as far as a one-night stand a week. Like I mean consistent over the course of several years. What I mean is definitely the opposite of modest lol.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Let's go as far as a one-night stand a week. Like I mean consistent over the course of several years. What I mean is definitely the opposite of modest lol.
    What I was thinking is, why is it okay for women to not care if their partners had intercourse with the whole city but when a woman had like 2 or 3 partners she's already a dirty slut or something similar. My friends here in FGunZ knows that I'm a man of reason and I always want everything to be fair, so please carry on with the discussion.

/Discuss.

Regards,
    Fourth

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Country
    Thanks
    My statement works on both sides. Someone who goes on like that WILL have a difficult time maintaining a good relationship--man OR woman, but regardless here, what she has done seems extremely harmless asides from the whole lying thing.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    My statement works on both sides. Someone who goes on like that WILL have a difficult time maintaining a good relationship--man OR woman, but regardless here, what she has done seems extremely harmless asides from the whole lying thing.
    This. Very good point.

Regards,
    Fourth

Eddie's Avatar find ɟlǝsɹnoʎ

Country
    Thanks
    If your brother is really looking for a serious relationship, tell him to cut that bitch off. Even if her body count wasn't necessarily so high and it was only like 2-3 people, the bodies still make a difference. I've gone for some girls who ****ed some dirty ass guys that have pretty much caught everything known to man. Had I known that to begin with, I would've never gone for the girls in the first place. Plus it feels a lot more reassuring knowing a girl's a virgin, so you don't have to worry about catching anything. AND you get to be the first one to set the bar

Plus if one thing was lied about, one can only imagine what else was a lie.

Eddie | Kiwi | Suiji

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lt Eddie View Post
    If your brother is really looking for a serious relationship, tell him to cut that bitch off. Even if her body count wasn't necessarily so high and it was only like 2-3 people, the bodies still make a difference. I've gone for some girls who ****ed some dirty ass guys that have pretty much caught everything known to man. Had I known that to begin with, I would've never gone for the girls in the first place. Plus it feels a lot more reassuring knowing a girl's a virgin, so you don't have to worry about catching anything. AND you get to be the first one to set the bar

Plus if one thing was lied about, one can only imagine what else was a lie.
    I guess this is true. One can easily lie about the numbers, but I think she was telling the truth when she told my bro lol since she was drunk. That woman (Sorry, I don't prefer calling women b*tches) actually is trying to talk to my bro, she comes every single day ever since this whole shinnanigan started. Too bad he isn't opening his room whenever she's inside the house, I think she's giving him time? I feel bad for her tho but I feel terrible about my brother, never seen the guy so down his entire life. -_-

Edit: U know that feeling when you don't get along with your younger brother but it gets you pissed when someone steps on his pride or hurts him? Yeah, that's what I'm feeling right now, he's my blood after all.

Regards,
    Fourth
    Last edited by Fourth; 08-18-2015 at 06:06 AM.

11. The following user said thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Sonji (08-19-2015)

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Regards,
    Fourth
    First of all, stop doing this. Now, a relationship without honesty is never intended to last for very long. A relationship should not be unaware of each other's secrets unless it is really better left unsaid. There's some things she won't want to say and same for him, thats fine. I know what its like to be cheated on and yea it is very painful so I understand why this is a sensitive topic for you. She may have cheated and he may be heartbroken, but it may not have changed his feelings for her because of how long they've been together. He's got to get over her before she brings him down more and the best way to do that is to love someone new. After observing (Being a third wheel sooooooo many times), I've noticed that if you love someone new after or just before breaking up that the pain won't be as bad. In the end, the decision is all his, but just be sure to let him know that once a cheater is always a cheater.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information