Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    First of all, stop doing this. Now, a relationship without honesty is never intended to last for very long. A relationship should not be unaware of each other's secrets unless it is really better left unsaid. There's some things she won't want to say and same for him, thats fine. I know what its like to be cheated on and yea it is very painful so I understand why this is a sensitive topic for you. She may have cheated and he may be heartbroken, but it may not have changed his feelings for her because of how long they've been together. He's got to get over her before she brings him down more and the best way to do that is to love someone new. After observing (Being a third wheel sooooooo many times), I've noticed that if you love someone new after or just before breaking up that the pain won't be as bad. In the end, the decision is all his, but just be sure to let him know that once a cheater is always a cheater.
    1. No.
    2. Dude, she didn't cheat. What downed my brother is the fact that she had intercourses with three other men before she and my brother became a couple. My boy was told that he was her first time and apparently, it was a lie. My ***** was told that his partner was pure as Walter White's meth but then it turned out that she's not. Im this close to smacking his face with my laptop but I can't stop feeling sorry for him since I've been down that road too.

Regards,
    Prone

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Thanks
    Humans adapt and evolve constantly. If you put time into anything ; you'll develop, become fluent, and grow. Relationships are no different. Your brother will grow to hate her and her to hate him nonetheless. We're creatures who are always trying to convince ourselves that we aren't meaningless. But we are. We are only models of replications and strings of reactions. He can stay with her, but it'll only be a consumption of time.

Banned

Thanks
    Your whole GunZ experience is capable of telling you the same. You being new. Practicing to become strong. Learning more. Practicing more. And you get to this point where you've become what you were trying so hard to get to. And you constantly climb to different levels of play. You learn life lessons that losing will make you stronger. But, unfortunately, you'll see yourself no longer having interest in the game itself.

That ensemble that you like to wear. You'll begin to hate it.

That drawing that you consider the greatest work you've accomplished -- it'll look sh1tty.

But honestly, relationships are the most traumatizing ; because if you actually grow a bond. And you spend years with her... She'll become more comfortable with you and start being less tolerant to the dumb sh1t you do. You'll see that the only thing keeping you and that girl you once loved - is the past times that you spent together.

- - - Updated - - -

And honestly, its sooo sh1tty seeing that girl who once felt so strongly about you - begin to get pissed off from only the sounds of you eating and sipping your drink. And dreading your existence.
    Last edited by Jiiigglypuff; 08-18-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jiiigglypuff View Post
    And honestly, its sooo sh1tty seeing that girl who once felt so strongly about you - begin to get pissed off from only the sounds of you eating and sipping your drink. And dreading your existence.

This does happen to me. When do the usual things I used to do that she found cute back then, now she finds it annoying.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    its ok my arms r big as fk i hope that helps ur sensitive situation

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    ok, this is a honest reply to you and your brother, quit being emotional at first then tell your brother to fuk some other girls and record it then send to his gf an audio record of girls moaning and shit then ask his gf how she feels like after hearing that.

7. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Strain (08-25-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    ok, this is a honest reply to you and your brother, quit being emotional at first then tell your brother to fuk some other girls and record it then send to his gf an audio record of girls moaning and shit then ask his gf how she feels like after hearing that.
    Dude, I have no problem with my woman. I'm just worried about him lol. Never seen the man so down in my entire life, but yeah, I'm so close to smacking him back to reality.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Dude, I have no problem with my woman. I'm just worried about him lol. Never seen the man so down in my entire life, but yeah, I'm so close to smacking him back to reality.
    tell your brother to do that, not you.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    tell your brother to do that, not you.
    Ahh, I getcha. Man what a waste of a relationship lol. I've seen the two of them before and they were good to each other. Makes you actually wonder how a simple lie can ruin a good relationship, I mean if she said that earlier then I don't think there's gonna be a problem rofl.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Ahh, I getcha. Man what a waste of a relationship lol. I've seen the two of them before and they were good to each other. Makes you actually wonder how a simple lie can ruin a good relationship, I mean if she said that earlier then I don't think there's gonna be a problem rofl.
    she ruined his life right?
    let him do the same x)

#revenge

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information