Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    she ruined his life right?
    let him do the same x)

#revenge
    That's like, an endless cycle of revenge and pain! WTF pro advise bruh. Same goes to trauma's advise haha

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Makarov's Avatar Good Samaritan

Country
    Thanks
    kk ima talk my shit....

Only read the 1st post but I know enough to judge this thread on it. Basically you need to tell your brother to either continue with being emotional af or man up and just accept that obviously most girls would have had sex before lmao. It's not even a big deal. Come on now if Kanye can look past a sex tape then why can't your brother?

Azula's Avatar Tauntshot Master

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Good Day friends!

Making this thread because I want to hear what my fellow gamers have to say about this. I was drinking coffee when my brother asked me about something sensitive. It seems like my brother found out that his GF is not what she claims she is. Now please note, that I have nothing against her but here's the situation. Apparently, my brother was told that he was her first time(secks) and my younger brother took her word for it. After dating for 2 and a half years, my brother's gf got drunk and accidentally told him her secret that she got laid by 3 secksual partners with multiple occurrances per partner. I know he's hurting right now since I can see his gestures and movements and I'm not entirely sure as to what to tell him. Honestly, I've been down that road before but I ended up breaking with my gf since my emotions got the better of me and I ended up regretting it for a while since she was an incredible woman, but thank god we broke up because I found a woman that I can be proud of and one that I can entrust my life with and as you all know, she's the mom of my first born kid! Anyway, going back to topic, I don't want him to lose a woman with very good potential because of his ego, he keeps telling me that he can picture what they were doing, like positions, her moaning because of pleasure and stuff in his head and apparently cant erase the images, his verbatim was: "I can't believe that the body that I treasured, the woman that I loved making love to actually lied to me like that. I cant believe that she rode all those d1cks and lied to my face, I don't deserve this kind of pain.". I keep telling him to man the fk up since it's not the end of the world, but I don't think it's helping him.

Note: Please feel free to take down this thread if anyone might find it offensive in any way. Also, please comment seriously on this matter since I know that you people can be mature if you wanted to.

/Discuss

Regards,
    Fourth
    I understand your brother completely. It's not just the sex bro. It's the trust. His girlfriend lied to him for all those years. Your brother had an image about that girl and now that image is completely the opposite. From now on, everytime that girl is going to chill with other people he will not trust er, not anymore. I don't think you can save their relationship. Everything now is up to the liar, his gf. His gf must use all the effort to make your brother believe that he is the ONLY man in her life. If this girl won't do this than you will witness the relationship end in a war.

You cannot tell him to man up, that is not fair. This guy is betrayed. It is impossible to forget about the lie if the girl wants to continue like it never happend.. What was the girl reaction when your brother and she talked about it?
    Last edited by Azula; 08-18-2015 at 11:10 PM.
    14-14-08
    But first, LET ME TAKE A SELFIE!

Bar must be 2pro https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...=1#post1007929
    Dean must be legend https://freestylersworld.com/showthr...light=dianabol

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azula View Post
    I understand your brother completely. It's not just the sex bro. It's the trust. His girlfriend lied to him for all those years. Your brother had an image about that girl and now that image is completely the opposite. From now on, everytime that girl is going to chill with other people he will not trust er, not anymore. I don't think you can save their relationship. Everything now is up to the liar, his gf. His gf must use all the effort to make your brother believe that he is the ONLY man in her life. If this girl won't do this than you will witness the relationship end in a war.

You cannot tell him to man up, that is not fair. This guy is betrayed. It is impossible to forget about the lie if the girl wants to continue like it never happend.. What was the girl reaction when your brother and she talked about it?
    Oh man, if you put it that way it does sound like it depends on her and what her next move will be. I feel what you said when you mentioned that it's not fair to tell him to man the fk up since he did nothing wrong on his part. I asked my brother what she said about this and she said that she was sorry and that she had a very low esteem and she didn't know that she was gonna meet my bro in the future. Also said that if she knew that she was gonna meet him, she would've refused those secks experience, tho I doubt that she will refuse them since they were her past lovers.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Prone's Avatar Honesty is key ~

Country
    Thanks
    Oh, thats all it is? Who cares who she slept with before they started. It shouldnt impact the relationship in any way whatsoever. Low self esteem is common with people who take their relationships seriously so a little white lie or two is expected. Sorry for the misunderstanding. My opinion, just forgive and forget.
    Credits to Azuki

* ~ Obsessed With Love ~ *
    +*~Give me your Heart; I'll give you my Life~*+
    Check out my poems at: http://meaningbehindit.blogspot.com/

6. The following user said thank you to Prone for this useful post:

Makarov (08-19-2015)

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    Oh, thats all it is? Who cares who she slept with before they started. It shouldnt impact the relationship in any way whatsoever. Low self esteem is common with people who take their relationships seriously so a little white lie or two is expected. Sorry for the misunderstanding. My opinion, just forgive and forget.
    U kno what? I'ma let my brother read this entire thread and see what's gonna happen lol.

Edit: I changed my mind. There are strong comments here rofl.
    Last edited by Fourth; 08-19-2015 at 12:30 AM.

Strain's Avatar ★★★★★

Country
    Thanks
    hey fifth listen listen, its your duty as a bro to tell him to cut off dis bitch,
    also, its ur duty as a bro to take him out to make him forget bout her, she slutty bish she lied to him.
    u gotta make him cut it off, he shouldnt suffah anymoe. period

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Strain View Post
    hey fifth listen listen, its your duty as a bro to tell him to cut off dis bitch,
    also, its ur duty as a bro to take him out to make him forget bout her, she slutty bish she lied to him.
    u gotta make him cut it off, he shouldnt suffah anymoe. period
    I know man. I'm trying to help him out here. But he doesn't want to listen to anything that I'm saying. Yeah, maybe going out is a good idea, probably get him some few beers as well.

Strain's Avatar ★★★★★

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    I know man. I'm trying to help him out here. But he doesn't want to listen to anything that I'm saying. Yeah, maybe going out is a good idea, probably get him some few beers as well.
    dats exactly wat im talkin bout sixth, go out an blaze together an grow ur arms den go to hunt sum bi$hz down,
    after all dat shit help him findin a new faithfull bae
    even if he wont listen to u, manipulate him k? convince him and dun let go of dat, dat shit is important af tho

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Strain View Post
    dats exactly wat im talkin bout sixth, go out an blaze together an grow ur arms den go to hunt sum bi$hz down,
    after all dat shit help him findin a new faithfull bae
    even if he wont listen to u, manipulate him k? convince him and dun let go of dat, dat shit is important af tho
    Affirmative.

Regards,
    Seventh.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Fourth for this useful post:

Jonathan pls (08-19-2015), Strain (08-19-2015)

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information