Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    trick da hoe get her workin my corner cuzz
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Buddhism View Post
    trick da hoe get her workin my corner cuzz
    Should I send her to you via UPS?

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Buddhism's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    Should I send her to you via UPS?
    dw bro i know some darknet sites for trafficking
    i was buggin on an insane trip, my wifey showed me the light==
    soul elevation thru the twin flame tip, yeah, it just us, we are feeling so right
    in pursuit of justice from spaceships, we will always be whole in our Sameness
    sewn like seeds of a star, on our wayback to Oasis
    doing good deeds from a far, destroying the matrix
    WE are not caught up in the matrix
    WE have no fear, escaping that trick be so basic
    this is our world, let us stage it
    learn to love yourselves, then re arrange it
    blessed, we have the chance to give others sight
    we know trueth and what's wrong from what right
    doin due diligence, burning the midnight oil all night
    my wings are growing, aye embrace hers and take flight

Linzor's Avatar White shores, and beyond

Country
    Thanks
    Does it really matter if she had one or two ****s inside of her before she met him? If he gets jealous that easily then I think he will have a hard time with basically all the women unless he tries to hook up with a girl who just found out wtf sex is.

People lie all the time when it comes to sex. " I have ****ed [insert number] women ", " you are the first one who given me orgasm ". People lie all the time so that the other person gets more comfortable, especially early on in a relationship. I lied aswell when I lost my virginity, told the girl that I had done it before 2 or 3 times or something like that.

What he should give a **** about is that she is with HIM now. No matter if he was the first or not, it doesnt mean he will necessarily be the last one and that's what matters if anything.

Honestly, your brother sounds like a idiot for taking this so hard. He should grow up and realise that the girl he is with is not all innocent and cant live up to all his expectations.

And I dont agree with Azula at all. Some things should remain a secret. Because it sure as hell sounds like she was just keeping it a secret because she knew it would hurt his feelings since he now cares so much about taking her virginity.

Regards,
    Linzor.
    Last edited by Linzor; 08-19-2015 at 02:18 AM.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Is he mad because she lied or because of her actual body count?

Azuki's Avatar Dazed

Country
    Thanks
    First of all, in my pov, your brother should leave the girl. Why? Heck, if she can lie about it there are instances she would lie about something else too. That thing is a no joke. She shoulda said it beforehand.
    Second, if your brother can't leave her. He should not trust her with everything she'll say.

Lastly and more importantly. Smack your brothers' head to make him awake/aware of his freaking situation and freaking leave that lying bitch or imma do that for you. There's no point of staying with her. NO POINT. Even if you turn the world upside down, a lie is a lie. Trust is the hard thing to gain from someone, if it breaks then its real hard to earn it back.

Sunfire's Avatar [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲

Country
    Thanks
    That's not even a big lie wtf. Why your brother get so butthurt about this. And then she told him 2,5 years later. And im pretty sure your brother has told her small lies too. But come on man its not even big deal nowdays. 2-3 sexual partners is not even a big number. As long as she didnt cheated on him is fine to me.
    As long as he loves her he should sorry her and continue with her.
    Girls lie about this thing all the time. Its their way i guess to tell you they are not easy and shit. The women mind is weird man.
    There are memees about this thing on the internet for a reason.

Dont look for the perfect relationship guys, there is no such thing. We all say small lies, its fine.
    Last edited by Sunfire; 08-19-2015 at 11:22 AM.

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Linzor View Post
    Does it really matter if she had one or two ****s inside of her before she met him? If he gets jealous that easily then I think he will have a hard time with basically all the women unless he tries to hook up with a girl who just found out wtf sex is.

People lie all the time when it comes to sex. " I have ****ed [insert number] women ", " you are the first one who given me orgasm ". People lie all the time so that the other person gets more comfortable, especially early on in a relationship. I lied aswell when I lost my virginity, told the girl that I had done it before 2 or 3 times or something like that.

What he should give a **** about is that she is with HIM now. No matter if he was the first or not, it doesnt mean he will necessarily be the last one and that's what matters if anything.

Honestly, your brother sounds like a idiot for taking this so hard. He should grow up and realise that the girl he is with is not all innocent and cant live up to all his expectations.

And I dont agree with Azula at all. Some things should remain a secret. Because it sure as hell sounds like she was just keeping it a secret because she knew it would hurt his feelings since he now cares so much about taking her virginity.

Regards,
    Linzor.
    I think his ego was hurt bruh. I know what you mean I really think that the image of his gf was shattered because of this and he's stuck at that moment.

Originally Posted by Azuki View Post
    First of all, in my pov, your brother should leave the girl. Why? Heck, if she can lie about it there are instances she would lie about something else too. That thing is a no joke. She shoulda said it beforehand.
    Second, if your brother can't leave her. He should not trust her with everything she'll say.

Lastly and more importantly. Smack your brothers' head to make him awake/aware of his freaking situation and freaking leave that lying bitch or imma do that for you. There's no point of staying with her. NO POINT. Even if you turn the world upside down, a lie is a lie. Trust is the hard thing to gain from someone, if it breaks then its real hard to earn it back.
    I'm telling you, I'm this close to smacking him. Already told him that we should grab a beer or two to get his mind off of it.

Originally Posted by Sunfire View Post
    That's not even a big lie wtf. Why your brother get so butthurt about this. And then she told him 2,5 years later. And im pretty sure your brother has told her small lies too. But come on man its not even big deal nowdays. 2-3 sexual partners is not even a big number. As long as she didnt cheated on him is fine to me.
    As long as he loves her he should sorry her and continue with her.
    Girls lie about this thing all the time. Its their way i guess to tell you they are not easy and shit. The women mind is weird man.
    There are memees about this thing on the internet for a reason.

Dont look for the perfect relationship guys, there is no such thing. We all say small lies, its fine.
    This is what I've been trying to say to him all the while for crying out loud.

Originally Posted by TommyKaira View Post
    Is he mad because she lied or because of her actual body count?
    I think it's because of both? He agreed to grab a few beers with me tho. *Sigh* I'm such a good brother.

Originally Posted by traumatis3r View Post
    ok bro first of all this is what you do you get your b rother n tell him to dump her and then stop bein a small arms little shit n man da fk up n then once he starts to evolve n get big arms its ok its ez to find many bodys to treasure after that

ez game ez life
    Lol trauma, pro advise bruh he doesn't lift tho, soon I can smash his head on my arms. ez game ez life
    Last edited by Fourth; 08-19-2015 at 11:49 AM.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Ollypayy's Avatar LateDash Kiiiiiiiiinggggg

Thanks
    sloots gon sloot

but honestly, if you look @ it from the girls perspective i wouldn't be surprised if she decided to leave him

he's being such a beta phagg0t that just imagining him bitch and moan over a sloot is fukn cringe

just my 2 cents

Amers's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Azuki View Post

Azuki is a girl and is cute trust her ^

Regards,
    Opeth
    "Nobody cares, work harder"
    Love everyone, but trust no one

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information