Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    kid i never post on anyone i just told you to check you ego, then all of a sudden after im 7-2 you alt tabbed for 20 seconds and say well guess its time to try. i hit 10/12 and only do 100 dmg? seems legit. Also all of a sudden you can hit me when your crosshair isnt even on me . 2 many wastebags now a days

- - - Updated - - -

its funny how theres a hitbox going around and now everyone wants to act like a big boi
    *****, I'm the last legit player around here. Dun fckin hitbox and uc, careful about what u talkin 'bout or i'll have allah bomb ur house.

Share halal meat or stfu bruh.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Fourth View Post
    *****, I'm the last legit player around here. Dun fckin hitbox and uc, careful about what u talkin 'bout or i'll have allah bomb ur house.

Share halal meat or stfu bruh.
    i wasnt talking about you. and V8 is out in like a week and hitbox should b patched you can watch the re then

Leon (GOD) < Dave

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jihad View Post
    i wasnt talking about you. and V8 is out in like a week and hitbox should b patched you can watch the re then
    Sorry I tot u were talkin shit bout me, was gonna ask you to 1v1 so I can horoshima yo ass bruh. Anyway No official release date on the patch. could be a month or so.
    If you seen my threads u'll know that I want this anti-lead fixed more than anyone else.

NagrShiv, Strain, Jonathan pls, Stuwadie, SunFire, Taint, Surfen, Damp-EZ, Mura, Marcelo, PETER
    Occulus, Tzunami Best0, Shino, Ricky, Linzor, Yohan, Again, Traumatis3r, MIDGET, Sonji, Michi

Bitch you ain't allowed to FLEX. #ShireEmpire, #NOFLEXZONE #Shirenation

S/O TO LEO AKA DA LION KING, AKA BULBA SLAYA, AKA ISRAEL ELITE, AKA YUNG DETECTIVE, AKA LEO DA LION, AKA TORTURE SQUAD, AKA DA BAWSS, AKA I KNOW I OWE YOU 1000 COINS, AKA I STILL HAVEN'T REACHED LEVEL 99 YET, AKA SUPERHERO, AKA DEFENDER OF THE #SHIRE, AKA TERRORIST KILLAH, AKA I CANT BELIEVE YOUR AVATAR IS YOUR GF AND I WAS LIKE "*****, U FOR REAL?"

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    only thing entertaining is your enormous ego.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information